User avatar 1.Irish Mike » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Shlink away.

2.9508 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:47 pm

This one is pretty shitty

http://www.b-side.org/

3.52:20 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:37 pm

:lol:

User avatar 4.RIP » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:28 pm

Nick from GC saying two non-starters out on D. That's all.

User avatar 5.Cus » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Ancrum and Slaton. Campbell and Shuler are the starters.

User avatar 6.RIP » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Ancrum and Slaton. Campbell and Shuler are the starters.
So you're hearing 4 out? I hope you're wrong. Nick was pretty sure of himself.

User avatar 7.RIP » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:22 pm

Or did I read that completely wrong? I'm pretty stoned.

8.9508 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:12 pm

You’re 10 ply bud.

User avatar 9.RIP » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:26 pm

:lol:

10.shutout » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:47 pm

11.Juggs » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:42 am

Frank's still sucks. We have to deal with him being the best we have.

User avatar 12.Cus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:42 am

Our friend Andy Hutchins...
This was a weird, gunshy gameplan from Mullen, who didn’t attack Miami the way he did, say, Mississippi State last year, in a game in which he clearly knew he wasn’t getting what he wanted from his running game and also couldn’t trust his line to give Franks plenty of time. And it is going to erase a fair bit of the goodwill fans had given him since Florida’s furious finish to 2019.

I don’t think he forgot how to be brilliant in one offseason, though, and I expect the play-calling to get better as he learns this team’s contours better.

Yet I didn’t think I’d be dubious about Mullen’s play-calling after this game.

https://www.alligatorarmy.com/2019/8/25 ... rning-post

User avatar 13.Cus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:44 am

14.9508 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Fucks sake. First game. Playing a very good D. Chill.

15.52:20 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:22 pm

True, and not that our guys didn’t give a shit, but that was a much bigger game for them than it was for us.

16.Supes44444 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Yeah, people forgot that Miami has a great front seven. Our O-line did what it could and did well for the most part but it couldn't open up the run. This Miami team really wanted it. They played their asses off. We won regardless of 4 turnovers and a bunch of penalties.

User avatar 17.DocZaius » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:42 pm

The big 3 Florida teams suck, UCF rules!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/c ... story.html

User avatar 18.Cus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Note from my coworker who's a college football official in the Sun Belt conference:

He said the officiating was indeed bad, mentioned specifically the late hit on us where whoever it was hip checked the Miami runner right at the sideline. He said that's a continuation play and you don't call that especially in a big rivalry game. Said the officials were focusing on the wrong fouls. On the PI against Ventrell Miller late in the game he said the official was pulling the flag before the ball got there and there was no reason too. Yeah they picked it up and got it right but it never should've been thrown in the first place.

He knows the referee personally, said the guy is a little full of himself.

We were talking about Flippy and he said he worked a scrimmage in the spring in Gainesville where they were all out on the lacrosse field and a thunderstorm came up so they moved everything to the IPF. He sat next to Flippy in the van going over and talked to him and said FF was very humble and seemed pretty poised and mature, nothing like the QB he (my coworker) saw Saturday night.

User avatar 19.ufgators68 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Note from my coworker who's a college football official in the Sun Belt conference:

He said the officiating was indeed bad, mentioned specifically the late hit on us where whoever it was hip checked the Miami runner right at the sideline. He said that's a continuation play and you don't call that especially in a big rivalry game. Said the officials were focusing on the wrong fouls. On the PI against Ventrell Miller late in the game he said the official was pulling the flag before the ball got there and there was no reason too. Yeah they picked it up and got it right but it never should've been thrown in the first place.

We were talking about Flippy and he said he worked a scrimmage in the spring in Gainesville where they were all out on the lacrosse field and a thunderstorm came up so they moved everything to the IPF. He sat next to Flippy in the van going over and talked to him and said FF was very humble and seemed pretty poised and mature, nothing like the QB he (my coworker) saw Saturday night.
Flippy? Really?

User avatar 20.Cus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 pm

Flippy? Really?
What would you call him?

User avatar 21.ufgators68 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Felipe or Franks or Gators QB...

User avatar 22.DocZaius » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:14 pm

Goat-chin

User avatar 23.evs' Boytoy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Limp wristed.

24.shutout » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:33 pm

Garbage reporting from student writer.

https://www.alligator.org/sports/a-tale ... c8b73.html

User avatar 25.Cus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:46 pm

When he plays like the last four games of last year then I'll call him Feliepe.

When he flips to his dumbass alter ego Flippy like last Saturday night then I call him Flippy
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else