Uh ro, VD got arrested

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:11 pm

You take the bait oh so well lil fella, thank you.

User avatar 27.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 pm

I am more than happy to express my disgust with crooks, racists, traitors, sexual abusers of children. In fact I consider it a moral duty. Obviously, you don't find morality a duty. Just something you talk about in your Sunday meetings with the other people who in practice support those who rape children.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

28.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Weak

User avatar 29.Cus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 pm

This went well.

User avatar 30.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Your opinion. Maybe not even a truthful opinion. But in any case I believe that if a score is being kept its not based on posting skill or your ability to give a great your speech or whether you screwed enough people to donate a lot of money, but on whether you knew the right side and how often you took it.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 31.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:48 pm

This went well.
I thought so.

User avatar 32.Cus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:19 am

This went well.
I thought so.
Meant to tell you, I've been dabbling in a little Leon Redbone since his passing. Not something I want to listen to for an extended period but fun sprinkled in with other stuff.

User avatar 33.MoralityULack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:12 am

This went well.
I thought so.
Meant to tell you, I've been dabbling in a little Leon Redbone since his passing. Not something I want to listen to for an extended period but fun sprinkled in with other stuff.
We are going to Colorado next month. Ive been listening to a lot of folky bluegrass sort of stuff lately myself.

User avatar 34.Cus » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:06 pm

I thought so.
We are going to Colorado next month. Ive been listening to a lot of folky bluegrass sort of stuff lately myself.
Ralph Stanley?

User avatar 35.MoralityULack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Ralph Stanley?
He gets picked up on shuffle. I have a live album. My taste runs a little less traditional. King of Telluride Sam Bush from New Grass Revival who started it all has a great song from a derogatory nickname an old timer called them - Mahavishnu Mountain Boys. That is a damn good description of what I like. Later Vassar Clements, David Grisman, Leo Kottke, Jorma, Michael Hedges. Bela Fleck, Jerry Douglas. Tony Rice. Rob Ickes jazz album. Jacob Joliff is from YMSB and has a good solo album. Jon Stickley. Noam Pikelney has some truly avant garde banjo. Certain Leftover Salmon. Mike Marshall, Chris Thile, Kruger Brothers and Yo Yo Ma all have some Classical/ Bluegrass crossover stuff. Warren Hood, South Austin Jug Band, Milkdrive, Wood & Wire, Alan Munde, Two High, from here.

User avatar 36.Cus » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:00 am

Ralph Stanley?
He gets picked up on shuffle. I have a live album. My taste runs a little less traditional. King of Telluride Sam Bush from New Grass Revival who started it all has a great song from a derogatory nickname an old timer called them - Mahavishnu Mountain Boys. That is a damn good description of what I like. Later Vassar Clements, David Grisman, Leo Kottke, Jorma, Michael Hedges. Bela Fleck, Jerry Douglas. Tony Rice. Rob Ickes jazz album. Jacob Joliff is from YMSB and has a good solo album. Jon Stickley. Noam Pikelney has some truly avant garde banjo. Certain Leftover Salmon. Mike Marshall, Chris Thile, Kruger Brothers and Yo Yo Ma all have some Classical/ Bluegrass crossover stuff. Warren Hood, South Austin Jug Band, Milkdrive, Wood & Wire, Alan Munde, Two High, from here.
I've heard some Yo Yo Ma stuff I liked but when I listen to bluegrass I'm more partial to the old stuff. The Stanley Bros, Ralph, Bill Monroe, Flatt & Scruggs, etc. Roy Clarke, while not technically a bluegrass musician, could destroy a banjo.

User avatar 37.Panamag8or » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:33 am

Roy Clark could play anything with a string. Dude was unreal.

User avatar 38.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:49 am

User avatar 39.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:03 am

User avatar 40.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:13 am

User avatar 41.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:19 am

User avatar 42.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:27 am

User avatar 43.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:38 am

User avatar 44.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 am

User avatar 45.MoralityULack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 am

User avatar 46.DocZaius » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:18 pm

Roy Clark could play anything with a string. Dude was unreal.
His taste in ketchup was questionable at best, though.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else