Uh ro, VD got arrested

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:09 am

Short fella degrades all the females in the bagel shop, ranting about being short, and God.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/shor ... ss-tackled

User avatar 2.Irish Mike » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:06 am

Rebalicious

User avatar 3.Cus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:39 am

Tommy Tommy Tommy...

User avatar 4.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 am

I don't think Tville realizes how creepy his obsessive envy has become.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 5.Cus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:54 pm

Or that this was covered in another thread.

6.Juggs » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Like yours for egs?

7.GFY » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 pm

Rebalicious
:99:

User avatar 8.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:09 pm

Like yours for egs?

I don't start threads about her, I don't make up shit about her appearance or personal interests, I don't do sarcastic commentary. I respond to her posts. If you say rich rapists cant be convicted so take their money and let them keep raping. Im going to comment. She claims she donated to civil rights causes but defends laws against certain religions, racist demagoguery , and torturing a prisoners to death when it convenient to her mercenary partisan positions. Attitudes like that are whats wrong with America. If she wouldn't post shit like that I wouldn't respond to the filthy fascist POS.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

9.GFY » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:12 pm

It appears that someone is not taking their meds.

User avatar 10.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Like yours for egs?

I don't start threads about her, I don't make up shit about her appearance or personal interests, I don't do sarcastic commentary. I respond to her posts. If you say rich rapists cant be convicted so take their money and let them keep raping. Im going to comment. She claims she donated to civil rights causes but defends laws against certain religions, racist demagoguery , and torturing a prisoners to death when it convenient to her mercenary partisan positions. Attitudes like that are whats wrong with America. If she wouldn't post shit like that I wouldn't respond to the filthy fascist POS.
Love is love. Don't deny it.

11.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Like yours for egs?

what a weirdo

User avatar 12.RIP » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:07 pm

What kind of psycho says uh ro?

13.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:08 pm

boner juice purveyors

14.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:10 pm

pretty typical of short dudes like vd though, angry at all women cuz they're short

User avatar 15.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:17 pm

pretty typical of short dudes like vd though, angry at all women cuz they're short
Actually you have defended the mother who sold her daughter to a pedophile, the likes of Polanski, Moore, Trump. You consistently defend the rapists. I don't have a problem with women. I have a problem with subhuman rapist loving Nazi filth like you regardless of sex.

16.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:24 pm

Actually you have defended the mother who sold her daughter to a pedophile, the likes of Polanski, Moore, Trump. You consistently defend the rapists. I don't have a problem with women. I have a problem with subhuman rapist loving Nazi filth like you regardless of sex.
none of that is true, and its pretty gross you keep saying that it is. Sounds like you have a lot of issues and likely some guilt of your own.

17.9508 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:25 pm

User avatar 18.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:38 pm

none of that is true, and its pretty gross you keep saying that it is. Sounds like you have a lot of issues and likely some guilt of your own.
Trump is accused by 23 women of sexual misconduct. His ex wife testified in court he beat and raped her. He was sued by one of Epstein's 13 year old prostitutes for rape before he ran for president. Rape, attempted rapes, sexually harrassing employees, cheating on wives, illegal payments to prostitutes....Yet you are always defending him and trying to deflect criticism to others.

You said the woman who sold her 13 daughter to Polanski should not go to jail, and they were right to take money from him, and refuse to testify which let him rape again and again.

Stop fucking lying.

Thats all a Trump supporters can do lie. Lie. Lie Lie. Every goddamn word. What a sorry motherfucking excuse for a human being. You are like the person who supported the Nazis because he was given the jewelry shop of a departed Jew and got a great deal on gold teeth for inventory. Not even a true believer. Just a gutless amoral animal.

19.PG. » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Pillow talk.

User avatar 20.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:20 pm

what a weirdo

21.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 pm

:lol:

22.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 pm

love that film though its a shame that its been besmirched by scandal

23.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Starting a thread, designed to make you freak out like you most always do, is not obsession, more like picking on a tard, and yes, envy, i want to be a unemployed ginger midget who is obsessed with Trump, who no one likes.

24.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Starting a thread, designed to make you freak out like you most always do, is not obsession, more like picking on a tard, and yes, envy, i want to be a unemployed ginger midget who is obsessed with Trump, who no one likes.
hahahaha its a solid career choice

User avatar 25.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Pathetic. So many lies. Mighty Christian of you.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else