Official Dumb Parenting Thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.GFY » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Post the dumb shit that parents do here.

DIXON, Ill. (KFVS) - Officials in Dixon, Illinois said they arrested a woman after finding two children inside of a pool that was strapped to the roof of a vehicle.

The Dixon Police Department announced the arrest of Jennifer A. Janus Yeager, 49, of Dixon, Illinois on July 9 at 3:07 p.m.

​Yeager was placed under arrest for two counts of endangering the health or life of a child and two counts of reckless conduct. Yeager was also cited for failure to secure a passenger of the age of eight and under the age of 16.

Police said they got a complaint about a car driving on the Peoria Avenue Bridge with children inside of a pool on top of a vehicle.

When officers searched the area, they found a vehicle matching the description on Illinois Route 2 west of Palmyra Road. The vehicle had a blue inflatable pool on the roof with a teen and child inside.

Officers said they stopped the vehicle and made contact with Yeager. They learned that Yeager drove into town to inflate the pool at a friends home and had her two daughters ride inside of the empty pool to hold it down on their drive back home.

Yeager was transported to the Dixon Police Department where she was processed and released after posting bond.

User avatar 2.Panamag8or » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Eg's people on full display.

3.evil gator » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Eg's people on full display.
I rode on top of our station wagon in a pool all the time and am FINE!!!!!!

User avatar 4.RIP » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:41 pm

5.evil gator » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:44 pm

I never got taken to a bar but went to Ted's Home Beverage all the time.

User avatar 6.ufgators68 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:55 pm

My dad took me to many a pool hall/bar. Never had a problem at any of them. :lol:

User avatar 7.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 pm

I've been to a few with my folks and it was usually because my dad's band was playing.

Let's say someone like a friend of mine....yeah, a friend, has been looking up trebuchets large enough to launch a child into a lake. Would that....friend.....qualify for this thread?

8.GFY » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:07 pm

I've been to a few with my folks and it was usually because my dad's band was playing.

Let's say someone like a friend of mine....yeah, a friend, has been looking up trebuchets large enough to launch a child into a lake. Would that....friend.....qualify for this thread?
:lol:
Sure...

9.9508 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Gotta be careful with trebuchet’s they don’t always release consistently. Regular catapult would’ve more consistent.

I mean... as info for your friend.

10.evil gator » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:08 pm

hahaha that would be frowned upon but pretty fun

User avatar 11.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Gotta be careful with trebuchet’s they don’t always release consistently. Regular catapult would’ve more consistent.

I thou....I mean, my friend mentioned that, too. The trebuchet, even if all goes well, is probably a more violent launch.

12.9508 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:15 pm

I thou....I mean, my friend mentioned that, too. The trebuchet, even if all goes well, is probably a more violent launch.
You’d be pulling some massive G’s prior to release.

Theoretically... for your friend

14.Juggs » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:40 pm

Its just going to over rotate and throw the kid into the ground at the best of the trebuchet.

15.9508 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Its just going to over rotate and throw the kid into the ground at the best of the trebuchet.
Or release to soon and launch them backwards... or not release at all and smack them into the arm of the trebuchet.

User avatar 16.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 pm

And?

17.9508 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:15 pm

My bad. Thought you.... I mean your friend... liked the kids.

User avatar 18.Panamag8or » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:12 pm

Why you hating on the kid, jabs?

User avatar 19.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 pm

:lol: I'm not. I need to hose her off now because she has covered herself in potato salad. Like, head to toe covered.

User avatar 20.Cus » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:58 am

:lol: I'm not. I need to hose her off now because she has covered herself in potato salad. Like, head to toe covered.
Like you've never done that.

User avatar 21.evs' Boytoy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:22 pm

Not in front of others!

22.GFY » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:05 pm

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida mother was arrested after her daughter reportedly licked a tongue depressor at a doctor’s office and put it back.

Cori E. Ward said she was “just being silly” when she recorded a video of her daughter inside of an exam room at the All About Kids and Families Medical Center in Jacksonville. The 10-year-old, who was a patient, can be seen pulling the tongue depressor out of a jar, licking it, then placing it back into the jar.

“Why do it and record it? I had just been waiting a long time. I was just being silly with my kids,” Ward told WJXT.

The video has since gone viral and Ward said she started receiving death threats. It was later taken down.

The video comes amid a disturbing trend in which people are licking items and putting them back. But the mother told First Coast News that it wasn’t a choreographed prank.

“What I didn’t know was that there was a “licking challenge” as I don’t scroll social media like that,” Ward said in a Facebook post before apparently deleting her profile.

“The video doesn’t show that the items were thrown away or anything else that happened,” her explanation continued. “I posted this on my personal Snapchat with my 20-something friends, where someone allowed another person to video it. I didn’t post it on Facebook or YouTube as a challenge or whatever.”

The facility released a statement, saying “we immediately removed all materials and containers from the specific exam room and re-sanitized our entire facility.”

Ward, 30, is charged with tampering with a consumer product without regard for possible death or bodily injury, a felony.

She is being held without bond and is due in court Friday morning.
https://www.wbtw.com/news/florida-mom-a ... s-it-back/

User avatar 23.RIP » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Lock that bitch up.

24.Juggs » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Death threats is a tad harsh. Is it an HIV clinic or something. It's a dumb ass thing to do, but being held without bond?

25.52:20 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:34 pm

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida mother was arrested after her daughter reportedly licked a tongue depressor at a doctor’s office and put it back.

Cori E. Ward said she was “just being silly” when she recorded a video of her daughter inside of an exam room at the All About Kids and Families Medical Center in Jacksonville. The 10-year-old, who was a patient, can be seen pulling the tongue depressor out of a jar, licking it, then placing it back into the jar.

“Why do it and record it? I had just been waiting a long time. I was just being silly with my kids,” Ward told WJXT.

The video has since gone viral and Ward said she started receiving death threats. It was later taken down.

The video comes amid a disturbing trend in which people are licking items and putting them back. But the mother told First Coast News that it wasn’t a choreographed prank.

“What I didn’t know was that there was a “licking challenge” as I don’t scroll social media like that,” Ward said in a Facebook post before apparently deleting her profile.

“The video doesn’t show that the items were thrown away or anything else that happened,” her explanation continued. “I posted this on my personal Snapchat with my 20-something friends, where someone allowed another person to video it. I didn’t post it on Facebook or YouTube as a challenge or whatever.”

The facility released a statement, saying “we immediately removed all materials and containers from the specific exam room and re-sanitized our entire facility.”

Ward, 30, is charged with tampering with a consumer product without regard for possible death or bodily injury, a felony.

She is being held without bond and is due in court Friday morning.
https://www.wbtw.com/news/florida-mom-a ... s-it-back/
Fuck this bitch thinking she's owed any kind of break because she didn't publicly share it.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else