McDonalds World Menu

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 26.MoralityULack » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:06 pm

McDonalds usually has clean restrooms when traveling and acceptable tea as an obligated purchase.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

27.Juggs » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:50 pm

I'd like to try the Double Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger :fatjuggs:
Unfortunately I just tried it. I wouldn't have, but it was the only thing quick and it's where I was. I was starving and a boat load of coffee on an empty stomach :puke:

So....$7 for this nightmare? The sauce is a little funky. No one was there, so it was no rush. But the burger was your typical McD's clusterfuck. Sloppily thrown together. Terrible tasting bacon in a single pile in the middle of the burger, topped with an obscene amount of onions. The new fresh patties were absolutely horrendous. I'd seriously prefer their fake meat they use to have in place of this shit. It was that bad. Just an enormous waste of money for this over priced piece of garbage.

The meal wasn't even salvaged by the extra $3 spent for fries because the dumb cunts vastly undercooked them, they were damn near still raw.

Fucking hell I loathe the shit birds that work at these places almost as much as I do the assholes who invent the shitty food and then overcharge for it.

User avatar 28.RIP » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:35 am

Yeah that sounds like McDs.

User avatar 29.MoralityULack » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:19 am

Fucking hell I loathe the shit birds that work at these places almost as much as I do the assholes who invent the shitty food and then overcharge for it.
Fucking handicapped workers! You should blast them on facebook.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

30.Juggs » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:22 am

Fucking handicapped workers! You should blast them on facebook.
handicapped. Colored. Same thing, amiright? MURICA!

User avatar 31.MoralityULack » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 am

32.Juggs » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:06 pm

You're the one who called them handicapped knowing full well it's staffed with almost entirely blacks, not the actual handicapped.

33.evil gator » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:12 pm

ha I haven't been yet, is it still going on? I don't want to eat that stuff when its so hot (other than the mcflurry obvs)

34.Denver-Gator » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:38 pm

I'd like to try the Double Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger :fatjuggs:
Unfortunately I just tried it. I wouldn't have, but it was the only thing quick and it's where I was. I was starving and a boat load of coffee on an empty stomach :puke:

So....$7 for this nightmare? The sauce is a little funky. No one was there, so it was no rush. But the burger was your typical McD's clusterfuck. Sloppily thrown together. Terrible tasting bacon in a single pile in the middle of the burger, topped with an obscene amount of onions. The new fresh patties were absolutely horrendous. I'd seriously prefer their fake meat they use to have in place of this shit. It was that bad. Just an enormous waste of money for this over priced piece of garbage.

The meal wasn't even salvaged by the extra $3 spent for fries because the dumb cunts vastly undercooked them, they were damn near still raw.

Has this been posted on Yelp yet?

35.Juggs » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:25 pm

ha I haven't been yet, is it still going on? I don't want to eat that stuff when its so hot (other than the mcflurry obvs)
Yep. Avoid it now while you can.

User avatar 36.MoralityULack » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:01 pm

You're the one who called them handicapped knowing full well it's staffed with almost entirely blacks, not the actual handicapped.
It has been my experience that McDonalds is staffed by all races, maybe slightly disproportionately hispanic, but that they are most notable for hiring handicapped people and the world knows how you feel about that. However, that your hatred was really directed and black people is good to know.

37.Juggs » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Someone takes novelty message boarding wayyyy too serious.

And you're wrong as usual. I've never once seen a retard at a fast food place.

38.evil gator » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:21 pm

so finally tried: my husband brought home the fries burger and mcflurry to split. The burger and fries were tasty, the bacon on them was nicer than I was expecting, but the mcflurry was top notch. The taste and texture of the carmel cookie were a wonderful addition to the ice creamish shake.

I did feel gross afterwards, though, I don't usually eat that garbage and remember why.

39.Juggs » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:32 pm

:nope:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else