New facebook social media thread

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

User avatar 51.Cus » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:23 pm

User avatar 52.DocZaius » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Is this someone we know?

"Go ahead and attack me!"

User avatar 53.DocZaius » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:09 pm

User avatar 54.RIP » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 pm

Saw that earlier. If he can ever find a gun to fit his tiny hands we are all fucked.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

User avatar 55.Irish Mike » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Anger. Issues.

User avatar 56.Irish Mike » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Thank bbj I broke 6ft.

57.Juggs » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:50 pm

who I really hate here is the fat bitch with the cell phone who walks within a couple feet of him.

58.PG. » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 pm

59.9508 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 pm

Of course she’s the problem.
9508 (Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn/Fuck auburn)

60.PG. » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:56 pm

It's a joke Nancy.

61.9508 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 pm

It's a joke Nancy.
Is it? Jokes are generally vaguely humorous.

62.PG. » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:01 am

No sense of humor. I liked this one too.

Not pointing fingers at the liberals or anything *cough cough* but how in the hell are you gonna say there’s no such thing as gender and then turn around and fight about a gender pay gap?

63.9508 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:02 am

Thanks for proving everything Juggs says about libs is true of trumpers.

User avatar 64.Irish Mike » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:21 am

Stupidity has no political tilt and anyone that thinks it does is stupid.

65.GFY » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:23 am

This is VD come November 2020. :lol:

66.GFY » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:26 am

No sense of humor. I liked this one too.

Not pointing fingers at the liberals or anything *cough cough* but how in the hell are you gonna say there’s no such thing as gender and then turn around and fight about a gender pay gap?
Truth

67.JookJoint » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:41 am

aaaaaahahahaha

68.Juggs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:50 am

Never said it didnt go both ways, only that the liberals are worse...or at least loudest about it. Probably because they control the vast majority of the media.

User avatar 69.Cus » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:57 am

To all concerned, the political thread is over there. It's currently being catered by Boss Bagel's customer of the month. Kindly move along.

70.9508 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:45 pm

Never said it didnt go both ways, only that the liberals are worse...or at least loudest about it. Probably because they control the vast majority of the media.
You realize the media conglomerate reaching 70% of America Sinclair media right? And that they are unabashedly conservative.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/6/17202824/s ... ribune-map

Or that Fox News is the number 1 news channel.

Of course you don’t, because you formed an opinion years ago and have no desire to test if it’s accurate.

71.9508 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:45 pm

To all concerned, the political thread is over there. It's currently being catered by Boss Bagel's customer of the month. Kindly move along.
My bad. You are correct.

72.Juggs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:56 pm

You realize the media conglomerate reaching 70% of America Sinclair media right? And that they are unabashedly conservative.

Of course you don’t, because you formed an opinion years ago and have no desire to test if it’s accurate.
Fox News is 1 because cons have no other source to watch. Liberals have a dozen. Not to mention how many on the left or moderates watch Fox to complain about it.

To pretend that that makes fox the overlord of political media is bullshit and you know it

73.9508 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Fox News is 1 because cons have no other source to watch. Liberals have a dozen. Not to mention how many on the left or moderates watch Fox to complain about it.

To pretend that that makes fox the overlord of political media is bullshit and you know it
Number 1 news channel.

Largest local news tv network.

Only local tv news in a substantial minority of America.

There is more than one source of conservative media. Stop with the victim BS.

74.evil gator » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:32 pm

the thing about fox news , is that folks point to their news personality shows as if that's the same as reporting and compare to say Don Lemon who is supposed to be reporting news- and its apples to oranges.

While I don't watch a lot of any news channel unless there's some election or major incident (in which case I watch them all, switching during commercials), my husband watches them, often CNN.

The CNN news anchors like Lemon and Cuomo take it on themselves to deliver diatribes and a slant as if they were news personalities vs. actually supposed to be reporting. I don't give a crap about Maddow or any of the personalities on Fox, or even the fact that MSNBC and FOX have a slant, what bugs me in the slant which has overtaken supposedly neutral outlet of CNN and in some cases, network news.

Also, 9508, you should read this https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ast-215048

people away from the coasts and major media centers understand and resent this - and is partly why so many voted for trump.

75.9508 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:47 pm

the thing about fox news , is that folks point to their news personality shows as if that's the same as reporting and compare to say Don Lemon who is supposed to be reporting news- and its apples to oranges.

While I don't watch a lot of any news channel unless there's some election or major incident (in which case I watch them all, switching during commercials), my husband watches them, often CNN.

The CNN news anchors like Lemon and Cuomo take it on themselves to deliver diatribes and a slant as if they were news personalities vs. actually supposed to be reporting. I don't give a crap about Maddow or any of the personalities on Fox, or even the fact that MSNBC and FOX have a slant, what bugs me in the slant which has overtaken supposedly neutral outlet of CNN and in some cases, network news.

Also, 9508, you should read this https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ast-215048

people away from the coasts and major media centers understand and resent this - and is partly why so many voted for trump.
I will agree with anyone that states tho op ed shows on any media station are a massive misinformation tool. Don’t care if it’s CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC. The talking heads are talking shit.

And lack of local news focus is a massive problem (growing up in a town of 600 an hour away from any place that had local news networks I’m well aware of what it’s like to be unserved)

While TV is obviously the chosen news media, it’s not the only one. Print, while struggling, is still a source of local news, and much better at fact checking. There was a clear correlation between print readers and their willingness to vote for Trump.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... ers-505605

I’d also make the distinction between Trump, and conservative Republicans. While the pubs are definitely being servile to Trump, he espouses many opinions that are at odds with conservative doctrine.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else