New facebook social media thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 351.Irish Mike » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:33 pm

I didnt say it's ok, but especially at night, if a pedestrian is crossing the road when the signal says Do Not Cross and the car has a turn signal, the pedestrian 100% at fault.

Those cross/don't cross aren't just suggestions. It's the law.
the person driving giant death machine has more responsibility, but I'm glad the degree of fault makes you giddy
100% wrong.

The person driving the giant death machine has cars behind them expecting to go when the light turns green. Nor can it stop on a dime. The pedestrian can stand on that street corner and wait until its legal and safe to cross, not obliviously walk whenever and wherever they want. They, as a fragile human, should have the personal responsible ability to not blatantly and illegally walk in front of the giant death machine. Especially in the fucking dark where headlights point forward, not at fucking angles.

This is 110% the fault of the pedestrian.
Giant death machine operators are supposed to make sure an intersection is clear before entering it

352.evil gator » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:50 pm

the person driving giant death machine has more responsibility, but I'm glad the degree of fault makes you giddy
100% wrong.

The person driving the giant death machine has cars behind them expecting to go when the light turns green. Nor can it stop on a dime. The pedestrian can stand on that street corner and wait until its legal and safe to cross, not obliviously walk whenever and wherever they want. They, as a fragile human, should have the personal responsible ability to not blatantly and illegally walk in front of the giant death machine. Especially in the fucking dark where headlights point forward, not at fucking angles.

Giant death machine operators are supposed to make sure an intersection is clear before entering it
:date:

User avatar 353.DocZaius » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm

100% wrong.

This is correct. I mean, yeah, in court you can argue that the pedestrian should be partially or even wholly at fault, but most juries are going to put the lion's share of responsibility on the motorist (unless there's no way in hell the driver could have seen the pedestrian). I understand the sentiment, though.

354.evil gator » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:07 pm

you might feel differently if you'd been hit by a car and hospitalized for a week. I had the right of way, since that is so important.

355.52:20 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:19 pm

law of gross tonnage always wins out

User avatar 356.Panamag8or » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:11 am

I made a tgb-ish comment on a tweet and this happened. The numbers are steadily going up.

Screenshot_20191030-200907_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191030-200907_Twitter.jpg (298.94 KiB) Viewed 174 times

357.52:20 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:15 am

dont be a twat, what was the fucking tweet

User avatar 358.Panamag8or » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:28 am

dont be a twat, what was the fucking tweet
My reply is in the screenshot.

359.52:20 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:03 am

Yeah, you gonna die

360.9508 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:57 am

Dafuq dude? After what juggs went through?

User avatar 361.Panamag8or » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:59 am

Dafuq dude? After what juggs went through?
Haha, this is nowhere near that juggsian level of offensive.

362.Juggs » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:43 am

100% wrong.

So the laws are completely meaningless and don't need to be followed by pedestrians. We can just walk anywhere at anytime and the cars better watch it. Got it.

363.Juggs » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:47 am

you might feel differently if you'd been hit by a car and hospitalized for a week. I had the right of way, since that is so important.
Of course it's fucking important that's by entire point. Right-of-way isn't a suggestion, it's the law. If your stupid ass breaks the law and walks right into oncoming traffic, you deserve whatever you get.

364.Juggs » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:44 pm

This is the hit in question.

Night, overall dark area...Looks like a pretty good time to not illegally cross the road in front of traffic

User avatar 365.Irish Mike » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:49 pm

100% wrong.

So the laws are completely meaningless and don't need to be followed by pedestrians. We can just walk anywhere at anytime and the cars better watch it. Got it.
Not completely meaningless, but there are rules like making sure an intersection is clear in place because there are dumbshits out there that may or may not follow THEIR rules, such as crossing at the proper time.

366.evil gator » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:41 pm

100% wrong.

yes its completely black and white that is how life works

367.Denver-Gator » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Skip ahead about 30 seconds.

User avatar 368.ufgators68 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Taran Tactical took a hit in the California fires. They're place that trained Keanu Reeves for John Wick.

Last edited by ufgators68 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

369.evil gator » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Poor. forest. management.

User avatar 370.evs' Boytoy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:51 am

Not sure why, but I laughed.

User avatar 371.DocZaius » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:20 pm

User avatar 372.ufgators68 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 pm

:lol:

User avatar 373.RIP » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Sweet Lord :lol:

374.Juggs » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:29 pm

Hahhahaha

375.gatorbreeze » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Lmfao.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else