Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.angrigator » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:22 pm

I missed the story. :beatsme:

2.evil gator » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 pm

vd meltdown; trying to insult me

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3146

User avatar 3.MoralityULack » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:26 pm

Glorious isn't it?
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

4.PG. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Trump like.

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Trump like.
I will take that as the highest compliment from you.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

6.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Trump like.
ahahaha it really is.

7.GFY » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Hahaha VD is a closet Trump fan.

8.Supes44444 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:43 pm

I love how everything turns into a shit show here. :lol:

9.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:45 pm

on the other hand, we all appreciate how you've never used your small business ownership status to belittle any of us

10.Supes44444 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:48 pm

on the other hand, we all appreciate how you've never used your small business ownership status to belittle any of us
Never.

11.Supes44444 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:54 pm

I'm glad VD sticks around after all the shit he gets and gives. It's good humor and he's a die hard Gator. Besides, we don't really need to lose any more members. We need to get some in here.

User avatar 12.Panamag8or » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:01 pm

I'm glad VD sticks around after all the shit he gets and gives. It's good humor and he's a die hard Gator. Besides, we don't really need to lose any more members. We need to get some in here.
Problem is, we talk about shit that happened 15-20 years ago, it's hard for new people to get. I don't know how RIP was able to catch up like he did. Mex needs to write another history, for reference.

User avatar 13.Irish Mike » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:06 pm

Problem is, we talk about shit that happened 15-20 years ago, it's hard for new people to get. I don't know how RIP was able to catch up like he did. Mex needs to write another history, for reference.
But without the pro 4H slant.

14.Supes44444 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:53 pm

But without the pro 4H slant.
yes. No pro 4H please.

User avatar 15.angrigator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:40 pm

The problem is I can’t think of anyone I know that I would want to see this board. :whistle:

16.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:41 pm

we all know how it worked out when the one person I know IRL posted :puke:

User avatar 17.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 pm

wait....who was that?

User avatar 18.angrigator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Wasn’t it BG? And they argued even more than her and vd.

19.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:48 pm

GB aka reality.

20.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:48 pm

and worst of all he told friends how many posts I had, thought no one ever really listened to him because he's an idiot

User avatar 21.angrigator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:49 pm

I was close.....

User avatar 22.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Ah, for some reason I thought that was just random. I didn't realize you invited him. I just thought two Gator fans were posting in the night and you figured out you knew each other.

23.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Ah, for some reason I thought that was just random. I didn't realize you invited him. I just thought two Gator fans were posting in the night and you figured out you knew each other.
oh no, I didn't invite him. It was random. I think he realized it was me because of all of my cycling posts hahaha

24.shutout » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:13 pm

I'm still supremely creeped out by that sentence.

25.evil gator » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:48 pm

well yeah
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else