Attn: venture capitalists

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:49 pm

ahahaha

27.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:51 pm

my husband will be in Austin this weekend, hopefully he won't be murdered by a plague of scooters.

User avatar 28.ufgators68 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:56 pm

my husband will be in Austin this weekend, hopefully he won't be murdered by a plague of scooters.
How much to have him hunt down vd and beat his ass?

29.evil gator » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 pm

hahaha I would have to explain WHO VD is, which would require me explaining how much time I spend HERE, and then face questions and other bs. Also he is having dinner with friends and I don't want to ruin his fun.

User avatar 30.ufgators68 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:08 pm

hahaha I would have to explain WHO VD is, which would require me explaining how much time I spend HERE, and then face questions and other bs. Also he is having dinner with friends and I don't want to ruin his fun.
What could be more than beating a hateful, ginger midget's ass?

User avatar 31.Panamag8or » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:55 pm

There's five bucks in a PayPal account somewhere.

32.Tommy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:47 pm

Drove thru Austin Tuesday, lot of traffic, saw VD w his sign, something about a ginger revolution

33.evil gator » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:53 pm

haha he went all over town, had dinner with friends, etc, made it out without beating anyone nor getting kilt by scooter (didn't even mention them)

34.HG 2.0 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 pm

Im not talking about 40 or 50 PARKED on the sidewalk. There are probably 40 total if you count all corners of any given retail intersection. Mildly annoying to have to throw them out of your driveway, but that not the point.

Im talking about 40-50 flying down just my side of the sidewalks at 25 mph in and around pedestrians per walk. Even when pedestrians are thin the people cant drive them and weave everywhere. On packed streets they need to be clotheslined.

Thats not counting the ones on the street acting as you say like - cyclists. Blowing through stop signs and red lights. flying through pedestrians trying to cross. I would guess that 50+% ride on sidewalks though.

You have to look for cars every hundred yards or so. Scooters can run people down from behind anywhere and everywhere.
written by someone who drives everywhere: expanding every cyclist or scooter violation without noting all of the times cars cause wrecks and kill people because they are blowing through lights, blocking crosswalks and intersections and bike lanes, etc etc.
You ignorant lying Nazi POS. I live 8 blocks from the one of the busiest entertainment districts in Austin for a reason. We walk everywhere. And always have. I didnt even have a car for about 8 years here. I had to get one to go to Houston for work more. We lived in midtown Manhattan (Twice). Four blocks from Pearl Street in Boulder. On Decatur in the French Quarter. We lived within sight of the Pacific in Newport Beach. Within 6 blocks from the Temple in Salt Lake (Twice). We lived in midtown Houston which is a pedestrian area within walking distance of downtown.

READ THE FUCKING POST. There was a study that at least a third of scooter riders ADMIT getting injured riding on crowded sidewalks.

ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKERS DO IN THE STREET. Its what they do on the sidewalks. WHERE MOST RIDE.

God you are dense POS. No wonder you feel the need to submit and be taken care of. You cant fucking function as an individual.
You just can’t handle it when a WOMAN knows more than you do. Which happens quite often around here with you...
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else