NEW Commute/work/bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

751.Juggs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:22 pm

People are so fucking stupid. I put a ad on craigslist in the free section for my old pillow top mattress that I replaced. It's still in good shape.

Some retard just asked me if I could deliver it to them.

Yeah, I'm giving away a free mattress so I can drive across town and do all the work myself, spending gas and time. WTF is wrong with people.

User avatar 752.ufgators68 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:41 am

Well motherfucker...

C24AFB5E-0601-4880-9F16-3252F16C5510.jpeg
C24AFB5E-0601-4880-9F16-3252F16C5510.jpeg (403.9 KiB) Viewed 191 times

Dude posted how he loved Trask getting injured. I replied.

User avatar 753.DocZaius » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:35 pm

You can join eg in Twitter limbo. Sooner or later, we will all be banned from social media.

User avatar 754.Irish Mike » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:42 pm

You can join eg in Twitter limbo. Sooner or later, we will all be banned from social media.
Looks like he only got a timeout while eg got the death penalty

User avatar 755.ufgators68 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:17 pm

I got a 12 hour lock. Got about 20 minutes left.

756.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:19 pm

seriously, that is exactly what I did and got banned for ever

User avatar 757.ufgators68 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:22 pm

Wasn't your tweet more like I'll kill you. Mine was more like go play in traffic.

758.evil gator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Wasn't your tweet more like I'll kill you. Mine was more like go play in traffic.
Jesus christ

User avatar 759.ufgators68 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:30 pm

Jesus christ
:lol:

760.Tommy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm

Someone please talk me out of dropping $800 on a G Loomis fly rod, I don’t need it, but ffs, I sure want it. I can rationalize it by counting all the $ I haven’t wasted on booze over the last 10 yrs

761.Juggs » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Someone please talk me out of dropping $800 on a G Loomis fly rod, I don’t need it, but ffs, I sure want it. I can rationalize it by counting all the $ I haven’t wasted on booze over the last 10 yrs
Are you going to catch more fish with it? If yes, buy it. If not, don't.

762.Juggs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am

School parking lots have the worst concentration of assholes. Like publix with cars.

The worst offender this morning was as I was leaving. I'm betting in my car and a woman pulls up beside me. She sees me ready to leave but no, she gets out anyway, open her kids back door and then just stands there blocking me in while her kid takes their fucking time..no attempt to hurry them along at all. I listed to a song and a half before I could move.

And that kid will grow up to be an inconsiderate cunt because shell be raised that way. People suck.

User avatar 763.Panamag8or » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:02 pm

I was stuck behind a school bus on 241 yesterday. It stopped at one of those new subdivisions where all the moms park at the entrance to pick their kids up. That's enough of a wtf, but then I saw a kid get into a car that drove literally 4 houses down and pull into the driveway.
Are you fucking kidding me?

764.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm

I was stuck behind a school bus on 241 yesterday. It stopped at one of those new subdivisions where all the moms park at the entrance to pick their kids up. That's enough of a wtf, but then I saw a kid get into a car that drove literally 4 houses down and pull into the driveway.
Are you fucking kidding me?
my aunt used to drive my cousin to the HIGH school NEXT DOOR in an extremely safe town of 500 where they were related to half of the people there. AND she was a scrappy point guard on the basketball team.

765.Juggs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Lazy bastards

766.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Lazy bastards
at this same time, I was walking 1/2 mile to and from kindergarten by myself

User avatar 767.MoralityULack » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:02 pm

It depends on what you have now. I am thinning the heard in music, whiskey, clothes, gadgets. If its just another rod don't get more stuff. If it is a big upgrade over what you have get it. Fly fishing is really about the casting and a good rod puts the fun in it.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

768.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:20 pm

annoying AF, someone won an auction of mine sunday on ebay, hasn't paid, now sent me a message asking me about the condition of the item which is clear looking at the pictures and in the description

User avatar 769.Panamag8or » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Lazy bastards
at this same time, I was walking 1/2 mile to and from kindergarten by myself
I rode my bike from Maguire to PKY every day, starting in 4th grade. Never abducted.

770.Juggs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 pm

annoying AF, someone won an auction of mine sunday on ebay, hasn't paid, now sent me a message asking me about the condition of the item which is clear looking at the pictures and in the description
Online buyers are the worst. 99% ask questions that are already answered in the fucking ad by pictures, words, and usually both.

User avatar 771.DocZaius » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:23 pm

I'm waiting for a roofer to call me back so I've started answering calls from unfamiliar numbers. Two spammers so far this morning, but one of them was a robotic voice pretending to be from the Social Security Administration that told me they're suspending my social security number for suspicious activity.

How does that make any sense at all? I mean, I get that they're targeting the elderly and the stupid, but that seems particularly dumb, even for scammers.

User avatar 772.evs' Boytoy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm waiting for a roofer to call me back so I've started answering calls from unfamiliar numbers. Two spammers so far this morning, but one of them was a robotic voice pretending to be from the Social Security Administration that told me they're suspending my social security number for suspicious activity.

How does that make any sense at all? I mean, I get that they're targeting the elderly and the stupid, but that seems particularly dumb, even for scammers.
We've been trying to reach you concerning your car's extended warranty!

773.evil gator » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:25 pm

yeah I never ever check my phone and had two voicemails telling me they were on their way to arrest me a week ago. Got a weird email at work that said I had malware from an adult site I visited.

User avatar 774.evs' Boytoy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm

yeah I never ever check my phone and had two voicemails telling me they were on their way to arrest me a week ago. Got a weird email at work that said I had malware from an adult site I visited.
:lol: Adult site.

Which one?

775.9508 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm

LsuCornDogs.com?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else