NEW Commute/work/bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

376.PG. » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:45 pm

I inquired over the internet when buying my first jeep. The "internet salesperson" was out of town when I wanted a test drive. So she referred me to some other guy. I went to the car dealership and the salesperson's card did not have an email address. I asked about it and he said, " I don't believe in email. I like to look a person in the eye when doing business".

Asked him why he didn't leave the phone number off his card too. He thought I was being a smart ass.

User avatar 377.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Holly shit balls! Why do I have to be so damn busy? My head hurts and the flask is already nearly empty.

378.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:34 pm

I inquired over the internet when buying my first jeep. The "internet salesperson" was out of town when I wanted a test drive. So she referred me to some other guy. I went to the car dealership and the salesperson's card did not have an email address. I asked about it and he said, " I don't believe in email. I like to look a person in the eye when doing business".

Asked him why he didn't leave the phone number off his card too. He thought I was being a smart ass.
people are absurd.

379.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Not a bitch, more the opposite, those little scooters in Columbus are kinda fun, and 1/2 the price of Lyft.

380.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Not a bitch, more the opposite, those little scooters in Columbus are kinda fun, and 1/2 the price of Lyft.
yeah they are a great option for shorter distances, they are very popular here. Old farts here complain but they are a very low impact transportation alternative.

381.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Haha, this old man gave me the finger when i went by.

382.evil gator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:03 pm

yeah as someone who walks and cycles this isn't a surprise at all-people in cars are abusive and feel like its okay because someone once ran a light. not sure why people in cars feel the need to belittle those who want a little more active method of transportation. there is something terrible that happens to a lot of people when they get behind the wheel of a car.

383.Tommy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Surprised more people haven’t been run over on the scooters, i suppose you can’t see them like another car, i almost got hit in 2 short rides. Thing will haul ass, prob close to 20 mph.

384.Juggs » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:21 pm

yeah as someone who walks and cycles this isn't a surprise at all-people in cars are abusive and feel like its okay because someone once ran a light. not sure why people in cars feel the need to belittle those who want a little more active method of transportation. there is something terrible that happens to a lot of people when they get behind the wheel of a car.
There is something terrible that happens to me when a lot of others get behind the wheel :lol:

385.Juggs » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Good god that woman is wearing a moomoo in Roadhouse.

386.evil gator » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:04 pm

just got my work pics taken, she said I was easy

387.9508 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:04 pm

just got my work pics taken, she said I was easy
That’s not necessarily a compliment.

388.evil gator » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:07 pm

I think its because this guy before me is actually an actor and was all picky about his "side" whereas I have no idea or care. and my fake smile doesn't look fake!

389.9508 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm

I think its because this guy before me is actually an actor and was all picky about his "side" whereas I have no idea or care. and my fake smile doesn't look fake!
I seriously cannot tolerate people like that guy. The vanity is painful to me.

390.evil gator » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm

I seriously cannot tolerate people like that guy. The vanity is painful to me.
people brought in like 5 changes of clothes. I wore my plum top with a necklace I made

391.Juggs » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:06 pm

People who come into star bucks and setup shop at a table and never order anything. What twats.

User avatar 392.ufgators68 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:07 pm

The local sheriff is in some shit for campaign violations. Using inmates to make his campaign signs, using county supplies to make his campaign signs and a couple of other deals.

And then this was released. :lol:

https://www.djournal.com/listen-cecil-c ... nBOBV9MykU

I've talked to dude a few times and he always came off as a dumbass. Like reb level dumbass. His own nephew quit the sheriff's dept when he took over.

393.evil gator » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:13 pm

The local sheriff is in some shit for campaign violations. Using inmates to make his campaign signs, using county supplies to make his campaign signs and a couple of other deals.

I've talked to dude a few times and he always came off as a dumbass. Like reb level dumbass. His own nephew quit the sheriff's dept when he took over.
amazing this sort of thing still goes on. When I was a kid the mayor in my hometown had ties to the Chicago dem machine and would make his employees campaign and threaten to have someone come from chicago and break their legs if they complained and whatnot.

guess I should be pleased its not in IL

394.9508 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:18 pm

amazing this sort of thing still goes on. When I was a kid the mayor in my hometown had ties to the Chicago dem machine and would make his employees campaign and threaten to have someone come from chicago and break their legs if they complained and whatnot.

Apparently it’s tradition in Alabama to be a total dickhole if you lose the race to remain sheriff.

https://www.propublica.org/article/alab ... reelection

User avatar 395.ufgators68 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:34 pm

The folks around here are retarded. They'll elect a good guy and when he does his job, they vote him out. Happens every damn time.

396.9508 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:55 pm

The folks around here are retarded. They'll elect a good guy and when he does his job, they vote him out. Happens every damn time.
The Sheriff the county south of me was arrested and found guilty of 2 felonies while in office. He ran for re-election and lost. The state then passed a law that you can’t run for sheriff with felonies on your record. Dude works the god ole boy network and gets them expunged. So now the state is scrambling to pass a new law that addresses expunged felonies... which will be interesting to defend when the lawsuit comes.

User avatar 397.ufgators68 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 pm

The Sheriff the county south of me was arrested and found guilty of 2 felonies while in office. He ran for re-election and lost. The state then passed a law that you can’t run for sheriff with felonies on your record. Dude works the god ole boy network and gets them expunged. So now the state is scrambling to pass a new law that addresses expunged felonies... which will be interesting to defend when the lawsuit comes.
I doubt the dumb fucker, here, would even know how to spell expunge, much less get it done to his record. :lol:

They now have made a meme group, on Facebook, dedicated to the sheriff. :lol:

398.evil gator » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 pm

yes America tends to get the government we deserve.

User avatar 399.Irish Mike » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:22 pm

yes America tends to get the government we deserve.

400.evil gator » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:33 pm

fat dude got moves
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else