NEW Commute/work/bitch thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Tue May 28, 2019 1:21 pm

so we don't kill the board.

so it was the first day of the metro shutdown and a complete cluster. All of the shuttles to replace the metro are on the same 2 blocks where the regular buses shuttles are (which includes regular traffic). After walking back and forth in the rain to figure out where my transport might be (I had several options but couldn't find any) I recognized a guy I'd seen on the shuttle to my work and we shared and Uber. He lives in my complex and works in the building next door to mine and is named Ron.

so sucky commute but I made a new friend y'all!

User avatar 2.Irish Mike » Tue May 28, 2019 1:22 pm

:gag:

3.evil gator » Tue May 28, 2019 1:29 pm

nah he's not as skinny as I like. Its only like a 2 mile walk so I asked him if he ever walks and he looked at me like I was insane.

4.9508 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:45 pm

Wait til you tell him of your fondness for dildo enhanced photos.

5.evil gator » Tue May 28, 2019 1:46 pm

not til the 3rd or 4th uber ride.

6.9508 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:49 pm

not til the 3rd or 4th uber ride.
“See it’s hilarious, he puts pink dildos in pictures with MSPaint... where are you going?”

7.evil gator » Tue May 28, 2019 1:51 pm

I also try to not bring up weird shit or swear in front of drivers, though one of my friends never censors anything.

8.Supes44444 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:19 pm

Had to drive to Brevard county this morning for court. It wasn't too bad of a trip I guess.

9.evil gator » Wed May 29, 2019 1:48 pm

Shutdown still causing chaos. I was crossing the street trying to find a bus and the shuttle driver recognized me, stopped and picked me up in the street

User avatar 10.Cus » Wed May 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Shutdown still causing chaos. I was crossing the street trying to find a bus and the shuttle driver recognized me, stopped and picked me up in the street
Imagine our relief.

11.evil gator » Wed May 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Imagine our relief.
you can't live, if living is without me!

User avatar 12.Cus » Wed May 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Imagine our relief.
you can't live, if living is without me!
I can't give evsie, I can't give anymore.

13.Juggs » Thu May 30, 2019 2:56 pm

Some woman just called me and said she was looking to buy in my neighborhood and wanted to know if I'd sell.

Wtf? How did she even get my number?

Weird

User avatar 14.ufgators68 » Thu May 30, 2019 2:57 pm

Some woman just called me and said she was looking to buy in my neighborhood and wanted to know if I'd sell.

Weird
Your neighbors probably gave it to her. :lol:

15.Juggs » Thu May 30, 2019 3:00 pm

I'll cut a bitch :eg:

16.Fishon » Thu May 30, 2019 3:02 pm

Weird
see if she wants to buy my fn place. it's been on the market since November. looking for a new real estate agent soon

17.PG. » Thu May 30, 2019 3:05 pm

Overpriced

18.Juggs » Thu May 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Overpriced
Yeah I should have gave her a stupid high number :lol:

No one will get a loan for this house until I put on a new roof.

19.evil gator » Thu May 30, 2019 3:33 pm

they look you up in the tax database, probably a flipper.

User avatar 20.evs' Boytoy » Thu May 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Yep. I get hit up with letters all the time. I do get calls from random numbers that I never answer. Probably somebody calling me about it, too.

Speaking of letters, I check the mail once a week unless I'm looking for something specific. My bills are paid online or automatically so there isn't usually anything important in the mailbox (jury duty notice was the most recent). I check yesterday and I actually looked at two pieces. 18 to 20 other pieces of mail were trashed/recycled. Though I must say I'm excited by the potential of this Tesla key starting a new car. Oh, I trashed the two pieces I investigated as well. Everything in the mailbox is junk. My apologies to the mailman, but this is why I don't give a shit about checking my mail.

21.evil gator » Thu May 30, 2019 3:45 pm

Yep. I get hit up with letters all the time. I do get calls from random numbers that I never answer. Probably somebody calling me about it, too.

Speaking of letters, I check the mail once a week unless I'm looking for something specific. My bills are paid online or automatically so there isn't usually anything important in the mailbox (jury duty notice was the most recent). I check yesterday and I actually looked at two pieces. 18 to 20 other pieces of mail were trashed/recycled. Though I must say I'm excited by the potential of this Tesla key starting a new car. Oh, I trashed the two pieces I investigated as well. Everything in the mailbox is junk. My apologies to the mailman, but this is why I don't give a shit about checking my mail.
yeah same with my bills - there is a recycling bin next to our mailboxes and very little of it gets even inside the house.

User avatar 22.evs' Boytoy » Thu May 30, 2019 4:42 pm

Funny, I was just thinking of some recycling method right at the box, but it's too hot to stand outside thumbing through it. Plus, I'd have to put a cup holder on the side of the mailbox for such activities.

User avatar 23.Cus » Thu May 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Weird
Your neighbors probably gave it to her. :lol:
HAHAHAHA!!

24.PG. » Thu May 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Overpriced
Yeah I should have gave her a stupid high number :lol:

No one will get a loan for this house until I put on a new roof.
I actually meant fish.

I own 3 rentals and get letters all the time. Never a call. Typically they are looking for somebody who will sell below value. Like webuyhouses.com

25.Juggs » Thu May 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Fuck it's hot. This is going to be a brutal summer. Florida sucks balls
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else