movie trailers

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

226.rampart » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Toy Story 4 and Frozen 2 are the only movies I've seen in theater in like 8 years.

Although in a couple weeks I'll probably go see Rise of Skywalker
Don’t waste your time
I don't over analyze shit like most of the nerds (or I might, but I don't freak out about it). Maybe I'll be disappointed with how it ends (probably), but I'm ok with that as long as I get to see light sabers.

And on the weekend where I don't have my kid, all I really have to do is the gym, AA, and house chores. I have plenty of time to waste :lol:
Best thing about it was that shitty Rose character getting the jar jar binks treatment

227.Juggs » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Don’t waste your time
I don't over analyze shit like most of the nerds (or I might, but I don't freak out about it). Maybe I'll be disappointed with how it ends (probably), but I'm ok with that as long as I get to see light sabers.

And on the weekend where I don't have my kid, all I really have to do is the gym, AA, and house chores. I have plenty of time to waste :lol:
Best thing about it was that shitty Rose character getting the jar jar binks treatment
Rose was terrible. Actually I don't like Finn either.

Speaking of nerdy Star Wars stuff, this popped up on my Youtube. Actually kinda interesting to see the original Vader/Skywalker back story before it was changed to Vader being daddy

228.rampart » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Rose was terrible. Actually I don't like Finn either.

Speaking of nerdy Star Wars stuff, this popped up on my Youtube. Actually kinda interesting to see the original Vader/Skywalker back story before it was changed to Vader being daddy

Yeh, I’ve got that one saved to watch later

User avatar 229.RIP » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:44 am

Finally watched Joker. Holy shit, what a ride.

230.Juggs » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:26 pm

I need to install Kodi on my new fire stick. It's just a pain in the ass I've avoided it.

User avatar 231.99inNC » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Yeah. Probably one of the BEST origin story movies I've seen.

232.Supes44444 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:11 pm

It was well done but not nearly as violent as I expected Some really slow parts to it but overall it was pretty good

User avatar 233.99inNC » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:42 pm

It was well done but not nearly as violent as I expected Some really slow parts to it but overall it was pretty good
No, I was expecting more as well from what I heard.
SpoilerShow
But, the scenes where he blasted those dudes in the subway and then when he tunnels DeNiro's head. Those are pretty intense.

234.Supes44444 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:44 pm

No, I was expecting more as well from what I heard.
SpoilerShow
But, the scenes where he blasted those dudes in the subway and then when he tunnels DeNiro's head. Those are pretty intense.
SpoilerShow
Yes. Totally agree with those two things. But I didn't like how they changed the Wayne's killer to be one of Joker's cronies.

235.Juggs » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:50 am

Did you see Nikko's Joker tattoo on instagram today? Fucking amazing

User avatar 236.RIP » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:22 am

Did you see Nikko's Joker tattoo on instagram today? Fucking amazing
Yes. He's fucking amazing.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else