First time in a strip club

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.shutout » Wed May 15, 2019 6:45 pm

I know I'm gonna get a lot of this is how we know you're gay'd, but... It was the Oasis, one of the nicest clubs in Atlanta, and it was depressing AF. How are you supposed to enjoy yourself like that around other dudes? What kind of sad fuck gets off on 5 minutes of naked attention for $20?

That said, given my recent history of solely dating extremely damaged service industry girls with outsized daddy issues, it does seem like a target-rich dating environment. :numby: :lol:

User avatar 2.RIP » Wed May 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Yeah they are generally terrible places. I've been a few times years ago (always a bachelor party) and didn't think it was a good time. This one tatted up skank bilked my buddy for like $300 by just keeping the lap dance going. He had no idea the meter reset after each song :facepalm:

User avatar 3.Irish Mike » Wed May 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Yeah they are generally terrible places. I've been a few times years ago (always a bachelor party) and didn't think it was a good time. This one tatted up skank bilked my buddy for like $300 by just keeping the lap dance going. He had no idea the meter reset after each song :facepalm:
Rookie mistake

4.evil gator » Wed May 15, 2019 6:52 pm

if guys go more than a once in a while bachelor dealie I figure they are creeps.

it is fun to read reviews of bad ones on google maps.

User avatar 5.evs' Boytoy » Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Same as RIP, I've only ever been for bachelor parties. There was one in Germany that was a bar with strippers. We'd go shoot pool, play foosball or watch the band play. There just happened to be nekid chicks dancing on little stages around the room. That place had very classy animal skins tacked to the ceiling.

6.52:20 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:56 pm

I got kicked out of one in Charleston for loudly referring to a disgusting toothless dancer as snagletooth to a buddy that was with me. She threatened to “beat me like a man”.

User avatar 7.MoralityULack » Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 pm

Houston was like the strip club capital of the world with all the oil business in the 80s. When I was with EY they took a group probably every month or two. Then the women were put in the position of being left out or going. Some went. Some were severely creeped out. The ones that didn't show it thought they were gaining respect, but they were the object of pervy gossip.

Aside of how wrong it is as a business event, what can those girls think about someone that has to pay to see them naked. I went 3-4 times but I thought the whole scene was sooo messed up and eventually wouldn't go.

But I did have an interesting experience. A partner bought me a dance. Probably messin with me. I tried to act appreciative, but I am sure at least the girl got what was going on. Because afterwards she plopped down in my lap and clung to me like I was her new boyfriend for the rest of our time there - which I think irritated the partner no end. It was really dark and at some point she, moved my hand up her shorts and seemed to enjoy it. Disappointingly one sided but I thought a fair trade under the circumstances.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Wed May 15, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy...Donald Trump is not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist. He's not fit to be President of the United States... Donald Trump is a race-baiting xenophobic bigot.” - Lindsey Graham

User avatar 8.RIP » Wed May 15, 2019 7:41 pm

OF.COURSE.

9.Fishon » Wed May 15, 2019 7:42 pm

fn vod

10.9508 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:55 pm

New Orleans during the ND sugar bowl debacle. (Fuck notre dame). Was sitting a t a table with a college roommate. 2 guys walk in. Sit down at the next table. They had to be in high school. They looked 12. Even the strippers seemed put off by them.

We left shortly after that.

Fucking New Orleans.

11.lil numby » Wed May 15, 2019 7:56 pm

I know I'm gonna get a lot of this is how we know you're gay'd, but... It was the Oasis, one of the nicest clubs in Atlanta, and it was depressing AF. How are you supposed to enjoy yourself like that around other dudes? What kind of sad fuck gets off on 5 minutes of naked attention for $20?

That said, given my recent history of solely dating extremely damaged service industry girls with outsized daddy issues, it does seem like a target-rich dating environment. :numby: :lol:

yeah, no

12.evil gator » Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 pm

I wondered which hog would have a story about a freebie from a stripper.

User avatar 13.Irish Mike » Wed May 15, 2019 7:58 pm

I wondered which hog would have a story about a freebie from a stripper.
:oops:

User avatar 14.evs' Boytoy » Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 pm

:whistle:

15.gatorbreeze » Wed May 15, 2019 9:25 pm

:smoke:
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

User avatar 16.Denver-Gator » Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 pm

17.HG 2.0 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:09 pm

Aaaah our durty little sex thing :numby:

18.Tommy » Thu May 16, 2019 12:20 pm

I’m sure she saw vd as a non threatening little cabbage patch critter...

Those places are creepy, not my scene.

19.Supes44444 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Strip clubs. What a waste of space. I've set foot in two in my life. The first was for a bachelor's party. It was gross and disgusting. The other time was to go collect money from one of the strippers that had gotten arrested for a DUI. She offered a free lap dance. While she was actually pretty attractive, I turned it down. Not having a client give me a lap dance.

20.Juggs » Thu May 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Where's DC when we need him?

User avatar 21.Cus » Thu May 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Or Gino.

yeah, the DC stripper thing was hilarious. Super Bowl watching event or something wasn't it?

22.Juggs » Thu May 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Or Gino.

yeah, the DC stripper thing was hilarious. Super Bowl watching event or something wasn't it?
He married one. Or got engaged to one.

23.52:20 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Married

User avatar 24.Irish Mike » Thu May 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Y'all are squares.

I used to go to them all the time in my youth. I was going to a bar anyway so seeing some naked broads was just bonus.

I do agree that the guys that sit at the stage all night are sad/creepy though.

Titty bar by me had 2 for 1 beers and free food on Saturday afternoons. I would have went there to watch football even if there weren't naked wimmen walking around.

25.Juggs » Thu May 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Y'all are squares.

I used to go to them all the time in my youth. I was going to a bar anyway so seeing some naked broads was just bonus.

I do agree that the guys that sit at the stage all night are sad/creepy though.

Titty bar by me had 2 for 1 beers and free food on Saturday afternoons. I would have went there to watch football even if there weren't naked wimmen walking around.
I find this acceptable. Risque here is full nude, so no.alcohol... no reason to go there unless it's to see damaged Marion Co snatch.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else