Memorial Day plans...

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 26.MoralityULack » Wed May 15, 2019 2:29 pm

I was going to set up the peanut stand, but my stoopid heart had other plans. Now, I'll just sit around and watch TV, I guess.
Sorry It has been chaos around here for the last couple of weeks and I forgot. How is the heart thing going?

...and how did they resolve the extra parts issue.
Heart is fine, I'm just bored. I was cleared to drive, so that's nice, being able to get out of the house.
Extra parts?... that's being dealt with.

That all sounds great!
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

27.evil gator » Wed May 15, 2019 3:14 pm

good to hear you are on the mend panny

User avatar 28.Denver-Gator » Wed May 29, 2019 6:56 pm

I lived... well worth the trip. Spectacular scenery. Miles and miles of 1000-2000 ft desert cliffs. A lot more flat water than I expected.

User avatar 29.MoralityULack » Wed May 29, 2019 7:45 pm

I lived... well worth the trip. Spectacular scenery. Miles and miles of 1000-2000 ft desert cliffs. A lot more flat water than I expected.
I would assume that is fed by snow melt. Seems like it would be prime time. Too early?
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 30.Denver-Gator » Wed May 29, 2019 8:13 pm

I would assume that is fed by snow melt. Seems like it would be prime time. Too early?
It all depends. A lot of the places that normally have exposed boulders are totally covered with high water. High water can actually make rafting less challenging.

My comment though was just the river in general in that 70 or so mile section. I thought there would be more rapids than flat water sections. This was not so.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else