Memorial Day plans...

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.Denver-Gator » Tue May 14, 2019 5:59 pm

I'll be rafting here:

User avatar 2.MoralityULack » Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Where is that? It doesn't look familiar. The top picture looks so light.
"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy...Donald Trump is not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist. He's not fit to be President of the United States... Donald Trump is a race-baiting xenophobic bigot.” - Lindsey Graham

User avatar 3.evs' Boytoy » Tue May 14, 2019 6:15 pm

I'm going to break out the chainsaw and cut down some small trees while wearing an American flag speedo and sandals with socks.

4.Supes44444 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Looks fun. Just don't hit your head on a rock and become a lifelong drooler.

5.Supes44444 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:16 pm

I'm going to break out the chainsaw and cut down some small trees while wearing an American flag speedo and sandals with socks.
I knew that was you in those facebook videos!!

User avatar 6.ufgators68 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:19 pm

I just spent $106 getting mine tuned up. Got a shit ton of pecan wood to cut into small chunks.

User avatar 7.Denver-Gator » Tue May 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Yampa Canyon in Dinosaur National Monument

User avatar 8.MoralityULack » Tue May 14, 2019 6:32 pm

I'v been to Flaming Gorge, Green River, etc from SLC. But never there. Looks very nice. I wasn't all that impressed by the others.
"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy...Donald Trump is not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist. He's not fit to be President of the United States... Donald Trump is a race-baiting xenophobic bigot.” - Lindsey Graham

User avatar 9.Denver-Gator » Tue May 14, 2019 6:45 pm

I'v been to Flaming Gorge, Green River, etc from SLC. But never there. Looks very nice. I wasn't all that impressed by the others.
That area is upstream from Dinosaur. It's kind of sad that they dammed the Green in that area. The Yampa meets the Green in Dinosaur and then heads south to the Colorado River.

10.evil gator » Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm

hanging out for a 4 day weekend

User avatar 11.Cus » Tue May 14, 2019 7:16 pm

My view for those 3 days.

12.evil gator » Tue May 14, 2019 7:20 pm

I kinda miss Spanish moss sometimes

13.9508 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Same, but having just moved my daughter into her new dorm... I do not miss love bugs.

14.evil gator » Tue May 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Same, but having just moved my daughter into her new dorm... I do not miss love bugs.
yes! bugs eek. I have seen maybe one or two insects of any sort in my home in 5 years here.

User avatar 15.MoralityULack » Tue May 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Mosquitos are already unbearable here this year. I guess all the rain. One of the main reasons CO/NM is high on the retirement list. They still have mosquitos, but for less time, you usually have more clothes on, and they are a different species and don't kill you.

User avatar 16.Cus » Tue May 14, 2019 9:15 pm

Mosquitos are already unbearable here this year. I guess all the rain. One of the main reasons CO/NM is high on the retirement list. They still have mosquitos, but for less time, you usually have more clothes on, and they are a different species and don't kill you.
Where's the adventure in that?

User avatar 17.Panamag8or » Wed May 15, 2019 2:39 am

I was going to set up the peanut stand, but my stoopid heart had other plans. Now, I'll just sit around and watch TV, I guess.

18.Juggs » Wed May 15, 2019 2:41 am

You can mail me some :lol:

User avatar 19.MoralityULack » Wed May 15, 2019 3:15 am

I was going to set up the peanut stand, but my stoopid heart had other plans. Now, I'll just sit around and watch TV, I guess.
Sorry It has been chaos around here for the last couple of weeks and I forgot. How is the heart thing going?

...and how did they resolve the extra parts issue.

20.gatorbreeze » Wed May 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Taking the boat out, weather permitting.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

User avatar 21.Irish Mike » Wed May 15, 2019 12:28 pm

Getting drunk. Liver permitting.

User avatar 22.MoralityULack » Wed May 15, 2019 12:52 pm

We keep slipping on all the stuff we want to do before I get back to billable work. We finally ditched a couple of other drains on our time. We aren't going anywhere until we get the house on the market, etc.

But the legislature and UT go home within a week. Austin becomes a different town where you can get around in half the time, get into restaurants, see shows, go the springs etc.

23.HG 2.0 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:37 pm

You talking to Denver or jabber?

User avatar 24.Cus » Wed May 15, 2019 1:50 pm

You talking to Denver or jabber?
Gotta be Denver, it's too late on Jabbsie.

User avatar 25.Panamag8or » Wed May 15, 2019 2:18 pm

Sorry It has been chaos around here for the last couple of weeks and I forgot. How is the heart thing going?

...and how did they resolve the extra parts issue.
Heart is fine, I'm just bored. I was cleared to drive, so that's nice, being able to get out of the house.
Extra parts?... that's being dealt with.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else