The curiosity

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm

is killing me.

This morning there were 3 cop cars, what appears to be a couple detectives, and 2 police medical examiner fans in my cul-de-sac. No forensics, so I guess that's good.

The house in question has a 30 something couple with 2 kids, the dad's lesbian sister, her butch "wife", and their newborn baby as the residents. The lesbo family was supposed to be temporary. This morning a grandfather was out front as well. This is the house where my kid is at fairly often. I don't want to intrude, but clearly I'm not letting my kid go over there until I know it's a safe environment.

So how long of a grace period do I give them before talking to them? Obviously I'll be keeping an eye on the GPD site to see what was reported for the address.

2.9508 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:04 pm

As a citizen reporter it is your job to put as many unsubstantiated rumors as possible out there on social media.

3.GFY » Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 pm

As a citizen reporter it is your job to put as many unsubstantiated rumors as possible out there on social media.
:lol:

User avatar 4.Denver-Gator » Fri May 10, 2019 2:32 pm

How big is the house? Answer that Juggs, then we can start on some theories.

5.52:20 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:45 pm

sounds like an od

6.Juggs » Fri May 10, 2019 3:08 pm

How big is the house? Answer that Juggs, then we can start on some theories.
Never been in it. I'd guess it's about a 2,500 sf 4/2 :lol:

7.GFY » Fri May 10, 2019 3:29 pm

They called the law because a strap-on was stolen.

9.Juggs » Fri May 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Nothing in the system yet. Lazy cops

10.9508 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Clearly cult activity

11.gatorbreeze » Fri May 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Russian agents. Sneaky fucking Russians.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

12.9508 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:06 pm

I was gonna joke more, but this could turn out badly so I’ll pass.

13.rampart » Fri May 10, 2019 11:46 pm

Wyatt Sexton dropped by

14.Juggs » Sat May 11, 2019 7:23 pm

No incident report ever appeared on GPD site, which is odd. The only reason I can see that is if there's an ongoing investigation. Every little thing shows up on the map.

User avatar 15.Cus » Sat May 11, 2019 7:34 pm

No incident report ever appeared on GPD site, which is odd. The only reason I can see that is if there's an ongoing investigation. Every little thing shows up on the map.
Go ask.

16.Juggs » Sat May 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Go ask.
:lol:

My kid won't likely have the opportunity to even see the neighbor for another couple weeks. I told Ava all about it and she's going to ask the neighbor. Almost every time they play, the girl comes here or sees us outside. I'm waiting for her to ask :lol:

The whole thing is just weird though... a lot of different cars coming and going. Nothing police related. Usually the place is quiet.

17.evil gator » Mon May 13, 2019 2:55 pm

um how do you not have a police scanner?

User avatar 18.ufgators68 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Scanners are pretty much useless now. Most police departments use encrypted communications. My local Sheriff's dept has encrypted all of their channels and will not give out the codes.

19.Juggs » Mon May 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Why would i?

20.PG. » Mon May 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Don't even need a scanner. Broadcastify streams a lot of the police/fire comms.

I posted the Alachua County stream up above.

21.evil gator » Mon May 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Don't even need a scanner. Broadcastify streams a lot of the police/fire comms.

I posted the Alachua County stream up above.
peak old man

User avatar 22.evs' Boytoy » Mon May 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Scanners are pretty much useless now. Most police departments use encrypted communications. My local Sheriff's dept has encrypted all of their channels and will not give out the codes.
Juggs would have an aneurysm screaming at the damn thing.

23.Juggs » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Finally found out what happened. The lesbos there that had a baby, I had no idea they had twins. Anyone, one of them died. So I presume the detectives and whatnot were there to investigate the possibility of negligence or violence. Given that there were no arrests, I'm assuming it was ruled an accident.

User avatar 24.ufgators68 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Damn.

25.9508 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Fucking hell.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else