paranoid thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 pm

On the elevator to work I complimented a woman's bag, and when I went to Amazon it was on the homepage as something I might like

User avatar 2.RIP » Wed May 08, 2019 8:44 pm

yep. damn phones listening to us :eg:

3.gatorbreeze » Wed May 08, 2019 9:07 pm

yep. damn phones listening to us :eg:
And sending in reports to Alexa.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

User avatar 4.evs' Boytoy » Wed May 08, 2019 9:18 pm

"Alexa, order beer, strippers and blow."

5.rampart » Wed May 08, 2019 9:28 pm

"Alexa, order beer, strippers and blow."
And that really sweet leather European carry all

User avatar 6.MoralityULack » Wed May 08, 2019 9:37 pm

I dropped my wife off at the place she was going to perform recently. A place I go maybe once or twice a year only for her twice annual performance - which is not always there. If I have been there with Lyft it was at least 30 rides ago. Later that day when I opened Lyft to get a ride there for the performance the first suggestion of where I wanted to go was the venue.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

7.PG. » Thu May 09, 2019 12:00 am

Your wife's a stripper?

8.PG. » Thu May 09, 2019 12:01 am

She must be hotter than I thought.

9.Fishon » Thu May 09, 2019 1:31 am

dang, thought this was a black sabbath thread :angrybanana:

User avatar 10.MoralityULack » Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 am

dang, thought this was a black sabbath thread :angrybanana:
How about Brown Sabbath ( Austin latin band Brownout's alias )
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

11.evil gator » Thu May 09, 2019 2:04 pm

I've grown used to the fact that if I look at a pair of shoes on one platform the ads will stalk me (and my husband) all over the place. Its just weird when I'm not online

12.HG 2.0 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:26 pm

On the elevator to work I complimented a woman's bag, and when I went to Amazon it was on the homepage as something I might like
Scary shit .... we had something like that happen last week

13.lil numby » Thu May 09, 2019 3:21 pm

the other day i was watching TV and saw something that piqued my interest (forgot exactly what it was). 5 minutes later i started a google search for something else and it autocompleted to it after like 2 letters

14.evil gator » Thu May 09, 2019 3:24 pm

the other day i was watching TV and saw something that piqued my interest (forgot exactly what it was). 5 minutes later i started a google search for something else and it autocompleted to it after like 2 letters
in fairness you have been looking for a replacement truss for some time

15.9508 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:30 pm

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that I saw a Vanderhall Venice and mentioned it to my spouse, then got two adds for them the next day on social media platforms.

16.evil gator » Mon May 13, 2019 3:57 pm

oh! so I was talking to my husband about a former coworker that another coworker called "Walker Texas Ranger" and was like trying to remember his name (Gordon). next time I checked I my facebook he's listed as someone I might know.

17.PG. » Mon May 13, 2019 4:32 pm

Friend suggestions are often generated when the suggested friend is looking at your FB page.

18.evil gator » Mon May 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Friend suggestions are often generated when the suggested friend is looking at your FB page.
yeah I know that and we are probably friends with some of the same former coworkers, but it was weird timing for it to pop up RIGHT AFTER I mentioned him and not before.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else