Oh Blue..

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.Cus » Wed May 08, 2019 2:11 pm

Since you have your facebook set to where people can't share stuff with you I'll leave this here:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/20246 ... c-Fsap219s

2.evil gator » Wed May 08, 2019 4:49 pm

would eat

3.gatorbreeze » Wed May 08, 2019 4:50 pm

I'll take one please.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

User avatar 4.MoralityULack » Wed May 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Disgusting. I'll take two.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

5.shutout » Fri May 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Not to be the guy who says "meh you're just wrapping bacon around shit" but.. That corn's gonna be all overdone and shitty. Decob that shit, cook the bacon in a pan, then cook the corn kernels in the bacon fat with some salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Then crunch up the bacon in the corn, crumble some queso blanco on top, and git bizzy.

6.GFY » Fri May 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Not to be the guy who says "meh you're just wrapping bacon around shit" but.. That corn's gonna be all overdone and shitty. Decob that shit, cook the bacon in a pan, then cook the corn kernels in the bacon fat with some salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Then crunch up the bacon in the corn, crumble some queso blanco on top, and git bizzy.
Blue Ramsey has spoken, bitches.

User avatar 7.Cus » Fri May 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Oooo, I can roll with that.

8.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Not saying your suggestion isn't good but saying that the corn will be overdone and shitty is wrong here. I have done this many times in the past and as long as you do it right, it's delicious. As for the creole seasoning, I have my own concoction.

9.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:12 pm

oh, one other thing, I pre-cook my bacon about half way before doing it.

User avatar 10.ufgators68 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:15 pm

How dare you! Chef Blueeardee has spoken!

11.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Meh. I have a culinary degree from 20 years ago and a full menu I created for when I can open my restaurant. I think I am well-qualified to argue food. Hell, Saturday I cooked a beef wellington. It was amazing.

12.evil gator » Mon May 13, 2019 3:27 pm

wait, did we know supes had a culinary degree? What a resume you have: child model, marital arts empressario, now degreed chef

User avatar 13.ufgators68 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Meh. I have a culinary degree from 20 years ago and a full menu I created for when I can open my restaurant. I think I am well-qualified to argue food. Hell, Saturday I cooked a beef wellington. It was amazing.

14.9508 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:30 pm

wait, did we know supes had a culinary degree? What a resume you have: child model, marital arts empressario, now degreed chef
Opera singer

15.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 pm

I left UF for a while and went and did the culinary thing. Then went back and finished at UF. When I first started at the old GSMB board I had graduated law school and was working as a bartender/cook at OC Whites downtown St. Augustine. They upgraded me to night bar manager when I started practicing law. The only reason I left the restaurant business was because my ex-wife was put on bed rest with the twins and I needed to be there for the other two children in the evenings. I've done a lot of shit in my life. My next venture will be a restaurant.

16.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Opera singer
only while in law school. That extra $250 every few months was good drinking money.

17.evil gator » Mon May 13, 2019 3:36 pm

ahahha forgot opera singer knew I was missing things

18.9508 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:37 pm

And occasionally a lawyer.

19.HG 2.0 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Opera singer
Still more credible than mysterious tales of vodun

20.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:39 pm

And occasionally a lawyer.
If I could get out of this profession, I would. I love it but I'm sick of dealing with people's problems. I feel like I'm a therapist half the time.

21.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Opera singer
Still more credible than mysterious tales of vodun
Well duh. I was in two different operas. Carmina Burana was the main one. I had, and let me stress, "HAD", a good vocal range for it. I couldn't do it now by any means.

22.Supes44444 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:43 pm

The menu I have put together is for a cajun restaurant and bar. Just need the funding.

23.grim » Mon May 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Glad this thread got renamed from "Drug Pussy"

24.9508 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:27 pm

:lol:

25.evil gator » Mon May 13, 2019 8:29 pm

Glad this thread got renamed from "Drug Pussy"
hahahhaha
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else