School shooting of the week

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.MoralityULack » Tue May 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Denver
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 2.RIP » Tue May 07, 2019 9:29 pm

that's right near my buddy's house. Luckily he doesn't have kids (yet).

User avatar 3.MoralityULack » Wed May 08, 2019 5:27 pm

Twice in recent weeks children have rushed their attackers and been killed saving their classmates.

Inspirational and so fucked up.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 4.RIP » Wed May 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Twice in recent weeks children have rushed their attackers and been killed saving their classmates.

Inspirational and so fucked up.
maybe kids fighting back will be one key reason these things stop or slow down. the shooters are cowards and afraid of confrontation.

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Wed May 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Oh look hes a wetback. If only we had a wall to keep people like him out.

6.52:20 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Dumb, there are many Latinos that are here legally. Was he not?

User avatar 7.MoralityULack » Wed May 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Dumb, there are many Latinos that are here legally. Was he not?
\Well the Trumpettes want to stop anyone who is brown and make them show their papers. Illegal , legal, with families here for 200 years before the anglos came...it doesnt matter. Brown means they need to be investigated and hassled. Unlike Jews you dont have to make them wear a star. There was sheriff doing that and he was eventually put in jail for doing it against repeated court orders and Trump pardoned him. To the cheers of his followers. Come on, you know all this wall shit is not about where they are born, it is about what they look like.

8.PG. » Wed May 08, 2019 7:45 pm

lol

9.GFY » Mon May 13, 2019 8:10 pm

I wonder what happened to the media on this story?
I mean crickets, right?
Nothing more to report because the shooter did not meet their narrative of being a conservative wearing a MAGA hat and using scary AR. The shooter is a transgendered left-wing Obama backing liberal that hates Trump.
The father of the 16-year-old transgender student who allegedly shot up STEM last week is a criminal illegal alien who has been deported multiple times.
Now we know why the media silence.

10.9508 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:17 pm

I mean crickets, right?
Nothing more to report because the shooter did not meet their narrative of being a conservative wearing a MAGA hat and using scary AR. The shooter is a transgendered left-wing Obama backing liberal that hates Trump.
The father of the 16-year-old transgender student who allegedly shot up STEM last week is a criminal illegal alien who has been deported multiple times.
Yet we all know about the shooting. Odd.

11.PG. » Mon May 13, 2019 8:20 pm

They have been quiet but thought it was more a media effort to not glorify the killers.

User avatar 12.Denver-Gator » Mon May 13, 2019 8:20 pm

I mean crickets, right?
Reb is lying again. He should read his commandments. I know 10 is a lot to remember for him

13.GFY » Mon May 13, 2019 8:25 pm

I mean crickets, right?
Reb is lying again. He should read his commandments. I know 10 is a lot to remember for him
Please explain how I am "lying?"

14.9508 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Here ya go. A political cartoon so you can be outraged about the liberal media.

15.GFY » Mon May 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Here ya go. A political cartoon so you can be outraged about the liberal media.

And the unborn. Dont forget them.

:console:

User avatar 16.Denver-Gator » Mon May 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Because the media hasn't been silent on the story.

17.GFY » Mon May 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Sure they have. Maybe not in Denver, but the main stream has been.

User avatar 18.Denver-Gator » Mon May 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Sure they have. Maybe not in Denver, but the main stream has been.
What's your definition of "silent"?

19.Fishon » Mon May 13, 2019 9:26 pm

and what's your definition of "main stream"? I've seen it on CNN for almost a week after it happened. These happen so often now that the disappear from the news cycle much quicker.

I also haven't heard anything new about the synagogue shootings from 2 weeks ago. was that a "liberal, transgender, etc" shooter as well?

User avatar 20.MoralityULack » Mon May 13, 2019 9:37 pm

You guys will believe anything that Fox tells you.

6 days ago
STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting: One student ... - CNN.com
Suspect in Denver area school shooting identified - CNN.com
2 in custody after school shooting in suburban Denver - CNN.com
5 days ago - with pictures of shooters
Suspects in Colorado school shooting make first court ... - CNN.com
Kendrick Castillo died rushing the Colorado school shooter - CNN
Live updates: Colorado school shooting - CNN - CNN.com
4 days ago
'run, hide, fight,' student heroes thwart a school shooter - CNN.com
Colorado school shooting: Survivor says it's 'scary not ... - CNN.com
Concerned parent describes 'pressure-cooker ... - CNN.com
3 days ago
Colorado school shooting suspects to hear list of charges ... - CNN.com
2 days ago
Suspected Colorado gunman joked about school shootings, friend ...
1 day ago
Student who helped stop Colorado school shooter says ... - CNN.com

User avatar 21.Denver-Gator » Mon May 13, 2019 9:40 pm

One thing about liars, once called out on it they just keep lying like nothing happened.

22.GFY » Mon May 13, 2019 9:47 pm

:lol:

User avatar 23.MoralityULack » Mon May 13, 2019 9:48 pm

That used to be a trait of a few. But Trump is setting the example for his followers. No truth, no morals, no conscience, no repentance - ever. And millions, most "Christians", are following their new saviors example.

24.GFY » Mon May 13, 2019 9:49 pm

That used to be a trait of a few. But Trump is setting the example for his followers. No truth, no morals, no conscience, no repentance - ever. And millions, most "Christians", are following their new saviors example.
:lol: TDS'd

25.Juggs » Tue May 14, 2019 1:37 am

Yeah, liberals never keep spouting the same lies over and over like it's actually true.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else