Flight?

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.GFY » Mon May 06, 2019 1:55 am

An Oregon man accused of making a homemade bomb filled with dog feces is facing criminal charges after investigators said a former friend accidentally set it off and got an unwelcome surprise.

Robb Alexander Stout, 48, allegedly rigged a poop-filled toolbox to explode when opened, because he was angry at the ex-friend for not returning something of his, according to a probable cause affidavit.

His ex-friend called police on April 16 after the incident to report that someone had left the toolbox on the back of his Camaro. He suspected Stout, and after opening it, described how the device "exploded with such force that it sounded like an M80 going off and the dog scat was blown out of the toolbox," according to the court documents.

It appeared the man wasn't hurt; Stout wasn't charged with assault and court papers didn't describe any injuries, according to the Oregonian.

After an investigation, police determined the toolbox was rigged with a battery, wiring, switches and a car's air bag.

Stout told police the inspiration for this stinky act was a series of prank videos on YouTube the pair used to watch together.

He was booked in jail Thursday and released the same day after posting $2,000 bond.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-revenge-dog-poop-bomb

:giggle:

2.Flight of the Gator » Thu May 09, 2019 1:36 am

Wish I could take credit for that!

3.gatorbreeze » Thu May 09, 2019 1:48 am

How have you been man? Hope things are going well for you and yours.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

4.GFY » Thu May 09, 2019 2:01 am

Hey man! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.

5.evil gator » Thu May 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Good to hear he's alive

6.Flight of the Gator » Thu May 16, 2019 12:48 am

I'm doing well...back here in Tyndall AFB. Getting ready to head out to Sheppard AFB next week to help out flight instructing in the T-38 Talon. Apparently there is a shortage of flight instructors now.

7.9508 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:06 am

I'm doing well...back here in Tyndall AFB. Getting ready to head out to Sheppard AFB next week to help out flight instructing in the T-38 Talon. Apparently there is a shortage of flight instructors now.
Good luck. Be safe.

User avatar 8.ufgators68 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:14 am

Have you received one of the new crash rifles?

User avatar 9.Panamag8or » Thu May 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Aren't they moving the Raptors out of Tyndall? Will you have to move with them?

10.Flight of the Gator » Sun May 19, 2019 2:39 am

Aren't they moving the Raptors out of Tyndall? Will you have to move with them?
After the Hurricane Michael they have been relocated to Eglin AFB down the road a few. It's mainly academic and simulator training at Tyndall at this point. After I get done at Sheppard AFB for a short flight instructing stint, they are relocating me permanently to Eglin AFB effective 01 July 2019 to take over in the new F-35 Lightning.

11.Flight of the Gator » Sun May 19, 2019 2:40 am

Have you received one of the new crash rifles?
Not yet

12.Tommy » Sun May 19, 2019 11:22 am

The missus’s son just grad from F-22 training, at Eglin, heading to AK. He might be a bit cocky, being 24 and a Raptor pilot, he’s earned that right.

13.Flight of the Gator » Wed May 22, 2019 3:37 am

The missus’s son just grad from F-22 training, at Eglin, heading to AK. He might be a bit cocky, being 24 and a Raptor pilot, he’s earned that right.
It's ok to be cocky but over-confidence will get you killed. Lost a couple friends in combat who thought they were Top Shit but ended up in a casket. I hope your son has a clear head about flying as the F-22 can make you comfortable with all the automated systems.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else