Blue re: Apartments

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Sat May 04, 2019 1:34 pm

Like it's not obvious, but there's a bunch more in the works. Most notable and imo, stupid as fuck....That entire area north adjacent of Lowes on 13th St. Verizon stays, everything else is demo'd and putting up 5 story apartments. That's their plan, anyway.

Now even with a fake account, I'm watching what I put on FB :lol:

User avatar 2.MoralityULack » Sat May 04, 2019 7:47 pm

They cant build them fast enough here.

When we lived here in the 90s.

Now

....almost all residential and another dozen on the way. That doesn't count dozens of 5 story condos and apartments on our side of the river.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

3.Juggs » Sat May 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Do they have an enormous unoccupied rate like we do? Apartments are constantly going up all over town and they stay half vacant. But they build more.

User avatar 4.MoralityULack » Sat May 04, 2019 8:39 pm

No. They fill up and the condos are sold before they open. I saw somewhere 159 more people move here every day.

Its weird though. Every week or two you are driving along and theres a block bulldozed a new massive hole in the ground.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 5.Cus » Sun May 05, 2019 12:56 am

The population explosion has been happening in northern St Johns County for over 10 years and I still see the plans for either a new subdivision or another phase of an existing one come across my desk at the rate of one every two weeks.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else