Well, that could have been bad

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 51.angrigator » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:00 pm

haven't been on the turnpike in at least a dozen years. what's with the rest areas?
They are built with one entrance and one big parking lot instead of north and south lots. It forces a lot of traffic to pass in front of the main entrance. It’s a real cluster f.
I always go straight to gas stations using the truck lane. I try to never go by the main entrance.

52.GFY » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:47 pm

haven't been on the turnpike in at least a dozen years. what's with the rest areas?
They are built with one entrance and one big parking lot instead of north and south lots. It forces a lot of traffic to pass in front of the main entrance. It’s a real cluster f.
I always go straight to gas stations using the truck lane. I try to never go by the main entrance.
Having to stop and shit often sucks, doesn’t it?

53.rampart » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Not a bad idea

User avatar 54.Panamag8or » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:32 am

I haven't taken the turnpike south of Orlando in forever.

55.evil gator » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:08 pm

turnpikes in france are awesome, you can get amazing hot chocolate and the stalls have high walls

User avatar 56.Irish Mike » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm

turnpikes in france are awesome, you can get amazing hot chocolate and the stalls have high walls
After this and your RIP Torn comment, it seems like you're intentionally rhyming your posts...

57.9508 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:57 pm

After this and your RIP Torn comment, it seems like you're intentionally rhyming your posts...
She’s practicing for rap battles.

58.evil gator » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:12 pm

She’s practicing for rap battles.
got a bitch lookin like RAGU
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else