So, Tiger and stuff...

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.Cus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Not being a golf fan I didn't check to see who won the Masters till this morning.

:shock:

User avatar 2.ufgators68 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:36 pm

User avatar 3.RIP » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:45 pm

everyone is freaking out and I couldn't care less. :yawn:

4.Juggs » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Still my favorite

5.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:16 pm

yeah I hate golf but that's pretty cool

6.rampart » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:53 pm

I watched and enjoyed. Maybe it’s because I’m a dad, but his son never saw him in his prime and he was there to see it. Pretty kool, huh?

User avatar 7.99inNC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:57 pm

I didn't watch, because oddly enough, my wife and I were out with our kids. :lol:

But, watching him sink that putt on 18 and then hugging his family...definitely brought a tear to my eye.

Oh, and I sill haven't seen one episode of "Game of Thrones". :numby:

User avatar 8.evs' Boytoy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:03 pm

I watched and enjoyed. Maybe it’s because I’m a dad, but his son never saw him in his prime and he was there to see it. Pretty kool, huh?
I watched as well. Had some Euro foosball on the TV and remembered the rounds started early due to the weather and pulled the Masters up on the PC. Pretty intense stuff. His tee shot on 16 was pretty damn amazing.

9.Tommy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Dude has guts and determination. The missus and I were watching the last few holes, she asked if he ever smiles, she got her answer. he will pass Jack on all time majors, no one will break his record for looong time

User avatar 10.Cus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Please go have a seat over there with Maryland "I've never seen 'The Godfather'" Gator.

User avatar 11.99inNC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Please go have a seat over there with Maryland "I've never seen 'The Godfather'" Gator.
That foible aside, he's good company.

User avatar 12.evs' Boytoy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 pm

User avatar 13.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Dude has guts and determination. The missus and I were watching the last few holes, she asked if he ever smiles, she got her answer. he will pass Jack on all time majors, no one will break his record for looong time
Breaking Nicklaus' record is going to be difficult. There have been only about 10 guys that have won a major at 43+, and none of them won twice at that age. There's a chance, but it's slim.

http://www.oldest.org/sports/golfers-to-win-a-major/

14.gatorbreeze » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:27 pm

I'll join NC in the non got watchers club. Kudos to tiger, way to get up off the mat and fight back to the top in spite of the physical mental and emotional set backs.

User avatar 15.RIP » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:39 pm

Y'all are dumb. Watch that shit for fucks sake.

User avatar 16.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Its GOLF! One degree more athletic than Monopoly. It's not like he heroically hobbled into the endzone on a broken leg. His injury was being a recidivist jackass and it was repeatedly self inflicted. To me this is a bit cheering on the Penn State Pedophiles, but its not football so..... :yawn:

User avatar 17.MoralityULack » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:45 pm

One less :yawn: than GoT.

User avatar 18.evs' Boytoy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Look at that cock sucker cramp!
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else