Moral dilemma

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:09 pm

I ordered a movie from best buy with my gift card.

It arrived today. Only instead of my movie, it was an Imac. A f'n imac. My address on it. It wasn't delivered to the wrong address or person. I open tha tlittle pouch on the side where the purchase order is....My movie. They just put the wrong shipping address on the packages :lol:

Normally I'd return it...but I haven't been particularly happy lately, so I may just keep it and wait and see what they do about it. If they notice, if multiple labels got fucked so they don't know where they sent it...

2.Tommy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:22 pm

do what’s right

3.Juggs » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:32 pm

do what’s right
I always have....and I've always been shit on or taken advantage of. I don't believe in Karma, no one ever gets what's coming to 'em. Sooooo best buy can eat it if they don't figure out I have it. :oops:

User avatar 4.RIP » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Man I'd be torn. I'd probably say I'm gonna keep it then 3 days later contact Best Buy.

User avatar 5.Irish Mike » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Fuck it. Keep it. AND call best buy and bitch that you never got your movie. :lol:

User avatar 6.ufgators68 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Doesn’t sound like a dilemma...

User avatar 7.GFY » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Dad bought a 150.00 Craftsman socket set from Sears a few years back. It never came. He called them and they sent a second set. He has the second set and then the first set arrives like a week after the replacement. He calls them to tell them he now has two and if they send a sticker he’ll ship it back. Guy on the phone pretty much said fuck it and keep it. No wonder Sears is dying off. :lol:
“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

8.PG. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 pm

I received two Xboxes and kept the extra. I looked on the FTC website and any unordered merchandise can be considered a gift.

Best Buy can afford it.

User avatar 9.Irish Mike » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:10 pm

I had Amazon tell me to keep an item after they accidentally sent 2. It was a 7 dollar phone case but I was still a little surprised when they said that.

User avatar 10.MoralityULack » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm

It is not a moral dilemma. You know what is right. You don't want to do what is right.

I am not in a position to judge others for small property crimes though.

User avatar 11.MoralityULack » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 pm

I had Amazon tell me to keep an item after they accidentally sent 2. It was a 7 dollar phone case but I was still a little surprised when they said that.
I bought a Sundance t-shirt to replace one that wore out. They shipped the wrong size. They sent me a new one and never asked for the other one back. I thought they might just because...well its Sundance. But its just math. It costs more to take it back and then if they put it back in inventory they risk sending a shirt with BO - or ricin - to a millionaire guest. They could ship me 20 and still be ahead.

12.Juggs » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Fuck it. Keep it. AND call best buy and bitch that you never got your movie. :lol:
This completely crossed my mind :lol:

13.Juggs » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:13 pm

I received two Xboxes and kept the extra. I looked on the FTC website and any unordered merchandise can be considered a gift.

Best Buy can afford it.
Really? Although I can see. It was delivered to me with my name and address. I'd call that a gift.

However, if it was a bank, insurance company, etc....they'll get their f'n money back when they screw up. My homeowners insurance did that to me last year. Said I overpaid, here's a refund check for a grand. Turns out they made a mistake and made me give them the money back :weirdlook:

User avatar 14.Cus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:13 am

Same. I ordered a knife and got the notice that it had been delivered. Go home, no knife. I waited a couple of days to see if it would show up, no knife. Called 'em and they sent another which arrived on time. Two weeks later the original order shows up. Called Amazon and they said keep it.

15.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Mrs HG 2.0 ordered something for Christmas....it was wrong, so they just sent another didn’t want the other one returned...

16.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:30 pm

reb isn't going to like this one bit

17.shutout » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:58 pm

The moral dilemma is whether or not to ban juggs for continuing to buy f'n blue rays like some geriatric luddite hick.

18.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:00 pm

The moral dilemma is whether or not to ban juggs for continuing to buy f'n blue rays like some geriatric luddite hick.
ahahaha

User avatar 19.RIP » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:00 pm

yeah every single disc i own is in a box in the garage.

User avatar 20.Irish Mike » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 pm

All my dvd and cads are in boxes in an armoire. Waiting to be ripped, which I'll never get around to doing

21.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 pm

I got Dunkirk BR as a gift and did enjoy the docs/director commentary but I probably need to get rid of the few remaining dvds we own.

22.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:36 pm

I got Dunkirk BR as a gift and did enjoy the docs/director commentary but I probably need to get rid of the few remaining dvds we own.
Juggs May take them .... toss in a Zune and you will be in his debt forever

23.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 pm

Juggs May take them .... toss in a Zune and you will be in his debt forever
ahahaha pretty sure there are multiple mp3 players in the drawer just below where I keep my dvds

24.Juggs » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:14 pm

For the kid. It's great when you're on the road and they can watch movies. Or she can sit on the laptop and watch movies when I have to take her to work with me. Well worth a few dollars for her to have her favorite movies.

25.HG 2.0 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:25 pm

For the kid. It's great when you're on the road and they can watch movies. Or she can sit on the laptop and watch movies when I have to take her to work with me. Well worth a few dollars for her to have her favorite movies.
It’s entirely possible you had her just to excuse your myriad of poor decisions :gasfire:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else