Damn dirty hippies

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.9508 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:33 pm

(Not specifically Jabs)

User avatar 2.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:38 pm

This would be the Nazi pope right?

I blame it on fascist perverts who see nothing wrong with raping children and vote for pedophiles.

3.9508 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Hey! Can we leave Nazis out of one damn thread?

User avatar 4.Panamag8or » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:00 pm

We can.

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:02 pm

Why? He was one. I see no reason to brush over how evil and cruel and prevalent they were and are.

Especially when we have a president that praises them as "good people" on the day they murdered a woman.

6.HG 2.0 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Why? He was one. I see no reason to brush over how evil and cruel and prevalent they were and are.

Especially when we have a president that praises them as "good people" on the day they murdered a woman.
He didn’t

7.JookJoint » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:32 am

VD, he likely had no choice in the matter...Hitler Youth were conscripted

User avatar 8.MoralityULack » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 am

Supposedly.

Yet he was a driving force between making Pius who collaborated with Hitler a saint and he supported bringing back old prayers that demean and vilify Jews. And he was the most authoritarian pope in centuries. Not particularly good moves if your intentions are in question.

In any case gone now and replaced by someone who seems to have heard of Jesus. He should just STFU.

9.HG 2.0 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Supposedly.

Yet he was a driving force between making Pius who collaborated with Hitler a saint and he supported bringing back old prayers that demean and vilify Jews. And he was the most authoritarian pope in centuries. Not particularly good moves if your intentions are in question.

In any case gone now and replaced by someone who seems to have heard of Jesus. He should just STFU.
You have way too much hatred
Some meditation and self reflection would do you some good.

10.evil gator » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:19 pm

(Not specifically Jabs)

ugh yeah I saw that how lame
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else