alcoholic?

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 76.Irish Mike » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:56 pm

I think the question is, who here hasn't been at one point in their lives?
Weed is the only illegal drug I've done. No desire to try most of them.
Never done an illegal drug (excluding drinking before I turned 21) never smoked a cigarette, barely used pain killers. I just hate the feeling opioids cause. Not my idea of fun. You are all welcome to my share.
VD already took it

77.9508 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Never done an illegal drug (excluding drinking before I turned 21) never smoked a cigarette, barely used pain killers. I just hate the feeling opioids cause. Not my idea of fun. You are all welcome to my share.
VD already took it
Truth.

78.PG. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:59 pm

I think I've done every drug in the book excluding peyote just because I never ran into it.

User avatar 79.Irish Mike » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Been drinking since I was 15. Smoked weed from 16-21. Weekend warrior Coke abuser 21-25 or 26.

Now I just drink beer. Not even any liquor.

80.9508 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:02 pm

I think I've done every drug in the book excluding peyote just because I never ran into it.
Krokdil????

User avatar 81.RIP » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:06 pm

:lol:

82.PG. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Correction....every drug I've heard of.

83.PG. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:41 pm

I had my cocaine days in the 80s. Eight ball most weekends. Pretty much quit when I had kids.

Then almost 20 years later my late teen boys had a 3 kegger when the ex and I were in the BVIs.

About a week later I dropped something off my nightstand and when I searched for it I found the typical melted shut corner of a baggie with white powder. (So somebody was getting banged in my bed.) Opened it and snorted the whole gram over the next hour. Made me remember how much I loved that drug upon the anticipation and the first blast. Then the unfulfillable hunger for more that made me hate the drug so much. Never shot it (or anything, hate needles).

84.Tommy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Tears For Squares

User avatar 85.Cus » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:51 pm

This is how I feel about alcohol. Tried hard to like it especially through the late teen/early 20s years but just never liked the way it made me feel.

Now shrooms on the other hand...

User avatar 86.DocZaius » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:29 pm

Same here. I did my share of drinking in college, but never tried anything else. I'll have a beer or a glass of wine once a month or so. I did smoke a couple of cigars in my youth, but never a cigarette.

User avatar 87.MoralityULack » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:54 pm

I didn't know anyone who didn't do drugs when I was in school. Well, OK. I remember it was not to be with one girl I really wanted (and in all fairness she was overly patient with me ). Otherwise, I seriously don't remember hearing "I don't do drugs" from anyone between 1975 and 1988.

My dad gave me a cigarette when I was about 6. He knew exactly what he was doing. I hated them. And ultimately even though my dad quit when I was born it eventually killed both of them

I never smoked dope. Maybe that is partly why. Well, I would take a hit to calm strangers suspicions. But, I didn't want to be mellow.

Actually, after all I did, the only time I was ever scared was after I ate 3 brownies of unanticipated strength. I couldn't feel myself breathe as I kept dozing off.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 88.angrigator » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Good luck pan. After the surgery they work on keeping your lungs clear. I hope your respiratory therapist is a hottie like my dad got. She kept expanding her lungs along with my dad as an example. She gave me the look when I asked her to demonstrate one more time but what the hell. My dad and we’re enjoying the show.

89.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Been drinking since I was 15. Smoked weed from 16-21. Weekend warrior Coke abuser 21-25 or 26.

Now I just drink beer. Not even any liquor.
If I could stay away from liquor I wouldn't have had the problems I have. I can drink beer all day and even if I get drunk, I didn't chase any hangover hte next day like I did with liquor. Or black out like I did with liquor. Unfortunately, any time I drank beer and got buzzed, I said fuck it and hit the liquor anyway :suicide:

90.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:24 pm

I loved vicodin when I was younger. When my shit Dr just kept giving me vicodin instead of figuring out my rotator cuff was torn (19)....damn I had fun on vikes. Just felt like and airy and excellent. Later on when I had my septoplasty in late 20s, they made me anxious as hell and I never touched opiates again.

91.evil gator » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:38 pm

effing lazy millenial

User avatar 92.Cus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:48 pm

effing lazy millenial
My God they suck at EVERYTHING!

93.evil gator » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:55 pm

someone needs some E in their keurig
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else