Superstitious political thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1776.Fishon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Anyone trying to say that “your guy” totally guilty and “my guy” isn’t with all this is completely full of shit. Stop being so fucking stupid

User avatar 1777.ufgators68 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:03 pm

Anyone trying to say that “your guy” totally guilty and “my guy” isn’t with all this is completely full of shit. Stop being so fucking stupid
I just did what stupid did... fuck off, cunt.

User avatar 1778.DocZaius » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Guilt by association'd

1779.9508 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Not sure why pedophilia is a political issue. Dig a hole, put whoever is guilty in the hole. Fill it with painful things. Bury them alive.

User avatar 1780.DocZaius » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Not sure why pedophilia is a political issue. Dig a hole, put whoever is guilty in the hole. Fill it with painful things. Bury them alive.
Agree, but let's also have some due process first.

1781.9508 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Agree, but let's also have some due process first.
Absolutely

1782.HG 2.0 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:07 pm

Hillary handles the hits.

66291F37-64C5-4C88-A62A-B0BA9624967E.jpeg
66291F37-64C5-4C88-A62A-B0BA9624967E.jpeg (759.27 KiB) Viewed 168 times

User avatar 1783.Denver-Gator » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Yeah, Joe the great white Hope for Denver, VD, Fishon, 9508, Ramfart, did say that in Iowa. Joe is the real white supremacist.
Uh, I'm hoping a true Republican who understands the Russians aren't our friends, doesn't lie on twitter constantly, doesn't start ridiculous trade wars that crash the markets, doesn't tear down the intelligence community etc... emerges so that I can vote for that person.

1784.9508 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Yeah, Joe the great white Hope for Denver, VD, Fishon, 9508, Ramfart, did say that in Iowa. Joe is the real white supremacist.
Uh, I'm hoping a true Republican who understands the Russians aren't our friends, doesn't lie on twitter constantly, doesn't start ridiculous trade wars that crash the markets, doesn't tear down the intelligence community etc... emerges so that I can vote for that person.
Liberal cock sucker.

User avatar 1785.Irish Mike » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:57 pm

And I'm hoping to be visited by 21 year old clones of Raquel Welch and Ann Margaret, which is just as likely.

1786.9508 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:01 pm

And I'm hoping to be visited by 21 year old clones of Raquel Welch and Ann Margaret, which is just as likely.
This is the research America needs.

1787.GFY » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Cool Bro. So you are voting for Bernie.

1788.9508 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm

Brilliant as ever burn bro.

User avatar 1789.angrigator » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Plus Bernie honeymooned in russia so he’s not a hater. Reb is so stoopid!!

1790.GFY » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Wow. Dude even knows where Bernie honeymooned. That's creepy.

User avatar 1791.angrigator » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Read something other than fox and breitbart snowflake flap

1792.GFY » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Oh, I do. I just do not need to know where Bernie went on his honeymoon, hater.

1793.rampart » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Snowflap

User avatar 1794.Denver-Gator » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:21 pm

Another brilliant Reb conclusion

1795.GFY » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Another brilliant Reb conclusion
:hatsoff:

User avatar 1796.angrigator » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 pm

Snowflap
:lol:
:brilliantsmiley:

User avatar 1797.Panamag8or » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Dude, you might be the only person on earth that didn't know that. It's pretty common knowledge.

1798.GFY » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 pm

Dude, you might be the only person on earth that didn't know that. It's pretty common knowledge.
I see, don’t you have a brisket to boil?

1799.9508 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:25 pm

Flapphucked so hard!

User avatar 1800.evs' Boytoy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Flapskitphucked
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else