Superstitious political thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 926.Irish Mike » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:24 pm

Just ones in drag apparently.
People who have one weird fetish probably have others.

:lol:
A roomful of Dale Earnhardt memorabilia is a fetish, Jabbs. You're OK...

User avatar 927.MoralityULack » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:03 pm

Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

Five other Democratic contenders also lead the president: Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) hold healthy leads over Trump
Last week, a Quinnipiac University poll found Biden 4 points ahead of Trump in Texas, a state Democrats haven't won in the presidential election since 1976.
Trump is reportedly in denial about his campaign’s bleak internal polling
Trump told aides to deny internal polling showed him trailing Biden
This is what he wanted them to lie about. The three normally blue states he MUST have, that he polled close in in 2016 and won by a razor thin total of a 70,000 votes, are now overwhelmingly against him.

Pennsylvania 53 42 Biden +11
Michigan 53 41 Biden +12
Wisconsin 54 46 Biden +8

Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

928.Fishon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Because it's creepy and weird, and some of them are sex offenders.
Look, I’m probably not going to have my kids participate in something like this either. But if part of your reasoning is that there was one case of a sexual offender, then how are you ever around anyone in our society? As far as I know sexual offenders come from all walks of life and work in all kinds of fields.
Yeah. WTF Doc? Can't believe you wouldn't want your kids around sex offenders.
Shocking that your reading comprehension is this bad

929.PG. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:54 pm

You seem kind of defensive...Is there something you need to tell the board about in your past?

930.9508 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:55 pm

You seem kind of defensive...Is there something you need to tell the board about in your past?
Christ dude, one reb is plenty.

931.9508 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:13 pm

Honest question here

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/politics ... index.html

What about the census should require executive privilege?

932.52:20 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Honest question here

The political discussions surrounding the approach. There are discussions concerning the politics of it on both sides.
I can’t understand a non-political viewpoint of keeping citizen questions off the census

933.9508 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Honest question here

The political discussions surrounding the approach. There are discussions concerning the politics of it on both sides.
I can’t understand a non-political viewpoint of keeping citizen questions off the census
Pretty simple, it suppressed responses. Under representation in an area causes that area to lose funding etc.

Do you prefer a more accurate census or one that asks a question that we somehow have survived without forever.

934.rampart » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Go ahead, keep pretending this guy gives an f about this country

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnew ... oreigners/

935.9508 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:38 am

That’s an invitation.

936.PG. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:16 am

Christopher Steele'd

937.9508 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Christopher Steele'd
Still holding on to that trope huh?

User avatar 938.MoralityULack » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Christopher Steele'd
What is missed in all this is that it turns out that out 80%of Steeles report has been proven true and nothing has been disproven. I am not sure why PG wants to bring that up.

Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

940.9508 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:21 pm

User avatar 941.MoralityULack » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:25 pm

Meh. He wont get any punishment any worse than being cooped up in an embassy if he gets anything at all.

942.rampart » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Christopher Steele'd
Not surprised you don’t understand the difference between a foreign person and a foreign govt or the importance of that difference.

943.PG. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:02 pm

Christopher Steele'd
What is missed in all this is that it turns out that out 80%of Steeles report has been proven true and nothing has been disproven. I am not sure why PG wants to bring that up.
Rachel Maddow said that?

The right wing NY Times disagrees.
But the release on Thursday of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, underscored what had grown clearer for months — that while many Trump aides had welcomed contacts with the Russians, some of the most sensational claims in the dossier appeared to be false, and others were impossible to prove. Mr. Mueller’s report contained over a dozen passing references to the document’s claims but no overall assessment of why so much did not check out.
https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject. ... eport.html

944.PG. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Christopher Steele'd
Not surprised you don’t understand the difference between a foreign person and a foreign govt or the importance of that difference.
Governments don't speak dumbass. Only people do.

945.Fishon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Good lord

User avatar 946.Denver-Gator » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Good lord
When Trump doubles down on something, PG is right there with him....

947.PG. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Yeah, I support the president and think he is doing a good job. Fuck you all.

948.9508 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Yeah, I support the president and think he is doing a good job. Fuck you all.

949.PG. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Is that you, ramp, or fish?

I'm not crying about the big orange meanie every day on here.

950.9508 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Is that you, ramp, or fish?

I'm not crying about the big orange meanie every day on here.
Nope, you consistently whine about the big bullies on here asking basic questions.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else