His name was Ham-ilton

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.DocZaius » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:38 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8709678/p ... -festival/
A MEAT-EATER was spotted eating a raw pigs head during a clash between protesters outside a vegan food festival.

The disgusting moment happened as he was surrounded by pro-vegan activists outside VegFest in Brighton on Friday.

The pony-tailed carnivore is believed to have been part of a planned demonstration by meat-eaters, the festival organisers said.

He was confronted by members of the Brighton chapter of Direct Action Everywhere, an animal rights group, who surrounded him holding signs including "it's not food, it's violence" and "meat is murder", the Brighton and Hove reported.

Vile pictures and a video show the man ripping into the raw flesh before putting it into his mouth and chewing he stands in the centre of the counter protest. It is unclear who he was or what group he represented.

It comes after several protests by the vegan group, who hit headlines after they stormed into a restaurant in the city armed with "meat is murder" signs.

Tim Barford, Vegfest UK manager, said: "We knew about the planned protest and were expecting 30 protesters.

"Three turned up, which was slightly sad for them and reminiscent of a Nigel Farage march.

"But they proceeded to upset kids and members of the public, and with that in mind, the police arrived, gave them a warning and sent them packing.

"What was interesting was that we had meat eating members of the public saying that this revolting spectacle had encouraged them to give up eating meat – so it seems the anti vegan protest actually encouraged people to go vegan."camp
Shortly after the incident the Brighton chapter of Direct Action issued a statement referring to how uncomfortable meat eaters are made by "seeing the faces of the animals they eat".

A member of the group added: “A lot of everyday people walking past are also repulsed by the sight of a pig’s head which is interesting as most of these people eat pigs as well."

They added that shortly after being confronted the man with the pig's head put it away and left.
That's pretty gross.

User avatar 2.RIP » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:48 pm

yikes

User avatar 3.evs' Boytoy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 pm

Ozzy! Ozzy! Ozzy!

User avatar 4.GFY » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:09 am

When is VagFest? Now that’s meat worth eating.
“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

User avatar 5.Cus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Crazy Brits.

6.evil gator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:00 pm

oh the latest thing here is that someone wants to open a fresh chicken butchery that is halal in an industrial area and people are freaking out. HOW DARE MEAT

https://patch.com/virginia/oldtownalexa ... s-concerns

god I had nimbys but esp my neighbors who hate trains and stuff

User avatar 7.Panamag8or » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Ha, I was reading this thread at the doc's office and they called a "ms. hamilton".

User avatar 8.Cus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:13 pm

oh the latest thing here is that someone wants to open a fresh chicken butchery that is halal in an industrial area and people are freaking out. HOW DARE MEAT

They're correct about the smell, in the late 70s I lived about a mile away from a Cookin' Good poultry processing plant and when the wind was right the smell was ripe but that was a large plant, not a small shop.

9.evil gator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:23 pm

They're correct about the smell, in the late 70s I lived about a mile away from a Cookin' Good poultry processing plant and when the wind was right the smell was ripe but that was a large plant, not a small shop.
ugh dude there are ways to control emissions/waste that weren't around or required 40 years ago. This company has other operations in the area.

User avatar 10.Panamag8or » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:31 pm

No way it's worse than a brewer's yeast plant. Passed one in Headland, AL. Worst smell, ever.

11.evil gator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:32 pm

ugh this isn't industrial, its a f'n old timey butcher shop

12.9508 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:57 pm

But it’s mooooooooooslim (which makes more sense for beef really.)

13.evil gator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:05 pm

it might upset dogs at the pet spa!!!!

14.shutout » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:23 pm

it's required for all meat.

15.9508 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:31 pm

No shit.... I was referring to moooooooooo in moooooooooslim

16.shutout » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:34 pm

subtle.

17.9508 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:37 pm

subtle.
Yeah, figured it wouldn’t require an explanation.

18.evil gator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:44 pm

awful

User avatar 19.Irish Mike » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:02 pm

awful
Halawlful. /9508

20.evil gator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:03 pm

ahahha that one is actually kind of funny

21.shutout » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:05 pm

I'll admit I spent the entire thread trying to figure out the reference to the musical. :sadwalk:

User avatar 22.Cus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:29 pm

HAHAHA, I started to pull that point out as well.

23.evil gator » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:33 pm

the complaints all scream privilege. Who else is really worried about how their dogs (who by their nature kill and eat smaller animals) feel
about animals being butchered in the area.

User avatar 24.Cus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:36 pm

the complaints all scream privilege. Who else is really worried about how their dogs (who by their nature kill and eat smaller animals) feel
about animals being butchered in the area.
The dogs are all going to want go where that wonderful smell is coming from.

25.shutout » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:19 pm

Someone in one of my FB bbq groups posted an entire pig face, peeled off the skull, rolled and trussed, and smoked. Looks amazing. Dunno if you guys will be able to see it..

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5D09396E
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else