Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.RIP » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:24 pm

In NZ mosque shootings. Fucking hell.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/11131323 ... rch-mosque

2.JookJoint » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:28 pm

saw that this morning...

User avatar 3.99inNC » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:30 pm

People.

Still the worst, with no discernible challengers at this time.

4.rampart » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Fng disgusting

5.JookJoint » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:01 pm

People.

hyenas...I want to go on a safari just to shoot hyenas...

User avatar 6.Irish Mike » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:07 pm

People.

I want a pet hyena.

User avatar 7.MoralityULack » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:19 pm

People.

I want a pet hyena.
And maybe a vulture that will ride around on his back.

8.9508 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:27 pm

I want a pet hyena.
Wearing a turnover chain

User avatar 9.Irish Mike » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:29 pm

I want a pet hyena.
Possibly

User avatar 10.Irish Mike » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:30 pm

I want a pet hyena.
Wearing a turnover chain
Uncalled for.

11.evil gator » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:31 pm

ugh and he was wearing a helmetcam like he's in a movie

User avatar 12.RIP » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:36 pm

the cocksucker was probably streaming it.

edit: he did. Facebook live. Imagine seeing that shit 1st thing in the morning. Also fuck everyone who watches the video.

User avatar 13.99inNC » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:42 pm

the cocksucker was probably streaming it.

edit: he did. Facebook live. Imagine seeing that shit 1st thing in the morning. Also fuck everyone who watches the video.
THIS

User avatar 14.RIP » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:47 pm

I don't want to get into a debate about this but I think this case puts a sizable hole into the "gun control will completely stop mass shootings" ideology. Australia (which is where the shooter is from) and New Zealand have very strict gun laws. Motivated psychopaths will find ways.

15.evil gator » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 pm

I don't want to get into a debate about this but I think this case puts a sizable hole into the "gun control will completely stop mass shootings" ideology. Australia (which is where the shooter is from) and New Zealand have very strict gun laws. Motivated psychopaths will find ways.
From what I've gleaned NZ doesn't; at least there are tons of guns, like 1 for every 4 people or something. but gun homicides in the single digits generally.

User avatar 16.RIP » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:03 pm

From what I've gleaned NZ doesn't; at least there are tons of guns, like 1 for every 4 people or something. but gun homicides in the single digits generally.
They are definitely more strict than the US (although they still have quite a lot of guns). From Wiki:
Gun licences are issued at the discretion of the police in New Zealand provided the police consider the person to be of good standing[citation needed] and without criminal, psychiatric or drug issues as well as meeting other conditions such as having suitable storage facilities. They must be issued for a valid reason

User avatar 17.RIP » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Quote from the shooter's manifesto:
"I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse," adding that "with enough pressure the left wing within the united states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the U.S. will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty."
I bet he's somewhat successful too. What the fuck did this Australian piece of shit have against the US?

User avatar 18.Cus » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 pm

"I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse," adding that "with enough pressure the left wing within the united states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the U.S. will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty."
I bet he's somewhat successful too. What the fuck did this Australian piece of shit have against the US?
We stole AC/DC

19.9508 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:06 pm

He doesn’t have anything against the US per se. just the damn gun stealing liberals. And pretty much every country in the world that’s a functioning country has more strict gun laws than the US.

20.evil gator » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:08 pm

meh we have our own mass murderers, have they changed anything?

21.evil gator » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:15 pm

the NZ Pm has been impressive through this ordeal; the fact she won't say the shooter's name is great.

22.shutout » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:51 pm

People.

Jellyfish are kinda shitheads.

User avatar 23.99inNC » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:53 pm

People.

Yeah, but they are dickheads to everyone. Just indifferent assholes, like snakes...rabid dogs...people choose to be shitty and that makes them the apex predators of dickheads. I won't argue this as it's the truth.

24.shutout » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:20 pm

People.

Yeah, but they are dickheads to everyone. Just indifferent assholes, like snakes...rabid dogs...people choose to be shitty and that makes them the apex predators of dickheads. I won't argue this as it's the truth.
It was a joke, but in light of your point.. More humans behaving humanly! https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/19/heal ... index.html

25.52:20 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:27 pm

It was a joke, but in light of your point.. More humans behaving humanly! https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/19/heal ... index.html
WTF, those people are insane
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else