should be on the governors desk by sun down
victory for big munchie.

User avatar 3.RIP » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Boomshakalaka

User avatar 4.99inNC » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:12 pm

should be on the governors desk by sun down
victory for big munchie.

5.52:20 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Recreational in two years or less, Florida republicans will be a model for center right politics.

6.Juggs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:56 pm

I told them this was happening a month ago.

Yes, I know the House just passed it.

7.newmexigator » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm

Recreational in two years or less, Florida republicans will be a model for center right politics.
possibly, but more than likely takes away political $$$ for the #1 pot pol to run for Gov forcing her to look elsewhere to fuel her campaign.

8.newmexigator » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Boomshakalaka
im not sure why anyone would want to smoke it given the other options.

User avatar 9.Panamag8or » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Boomshakalaka
Because you feel it faster, and it smells so fucking good.

10.newmexigator » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:02 pm

Boomshakalaka
lung cancer is one of the worst ways to go, but good luck to ya

User avatar 11.Panamag8or » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:04 pm

Not even snoop smokes enough to get that.

User avatar 12.RIP » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:20 pm

There are a ton of reasons why buying flowers is a big step. It's cheaper, you can vape it, you can make your own edibles, no harsh chemicals involved in extracting the thc, etc.

User avatar 13.Panamag8or » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 pm

There are a ton of reasons why buying flowers is a big step. It's cheaper, you can vape it, you can make your own edibles, no harsh chemicals involved in extracting the thc, etc.
He's just spouting the "doing pot is bad" talking points he heard from Laura Ingram and Hannity.

User avatar 14.Cus » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:12 pm

An article I read on the WCTV news website reported that some politician is going to introduce a recreational use Bill next session.

Mex, can you verify that?

15.Juggs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:32 pm

He's just spouting the "doing pot is bad" talking points he heard from Laura Ingram and Hannity.
That was the retarded anti-flower argument for medical weed...."smoking it is harmful".

Meanwhile, nobody gives a shit about cigs :facepalm:

16.newmexigator » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:11 pm

An article I read on the WCTV news website reported that some politician is going to introduce a recreational use Bill next session.

its offered this Session (won't pass)

17.newmexigator » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:12 pm

That was the retarded anti-flower argument for medical weed...."smoking it is harmful".

dumb

18.Juggs » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:23 pm

dumb
Seriously? Pubs will die clutching the weed is evil drum, but no one says a word about shit that is infinitely worse.

User avatar 19.RIP » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:24 pm

dumb
Seriously? Pubs will die clutching the weed is evil drum, but no one says a word about shit that is infinitely worse.
it's the old "we don't need more bad stuff but the existing bad stuff makes too much money to get rid of" argument.

20.shutout » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:17 pm

last time i checked "smoke inhalation" counted as a harsh chemical. :lol: also, anyone who thinks you can't get lung cancer from weed is in for a bad time.

User avatar 21.RIP » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:19 pm

last time i checked "smoke inhalation" counted as a harsh chemical. :lol: also, anyone who thinks you can't get lung cancer from weed is in for a bad time.
Did you not see where I stated that you can vaporize the flower? i rarely smoke weed.

22.shutout » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Did you not see where I stated that you can vaporize the flower? i rarely smoke weed.
i was responding to "no harsh chemicals involved" paired with smoking the plant, you indolent hippie.

User avatar 23.RIP » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:00 pm

i was responding to "no harsh chemicals involved" paired with smoking the plant, you indolent hippie.
I wasn't talking about smoking weed :beatsme:

User avatar 24.Cus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:02 pm

its offered this Session (won't pass)
That's what I thought but at least we're trying.

25.shutout » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:02 pm

I wasn't talking about smoking weed :beatsme:
oh. still a good insult. :sadwalk:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else