Has Lori Loughlin ....

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 76.RIP » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:25 pm

This clip aged poorly

77.PG. » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Haha

78.evil gator » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:19 pm

This clip aged poorly

ahahahaha good find. I do always enjoy how celebrities explain how to live to us normies because we are the ones doing so much terrible shit and they are above reproach!

79.lil numby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:42 pm

hahahahaha
Jane Buckingham, 50, lives in Beverly Hills, California, and is the CEO of a Los Angeles-based boutique marketing company that specializes in “youth culture,” according to Bloomberg. The Bloomberg report says Buckingham is “a lifestyle guru and marketing consultant frequently quoted in television and newspaper interviews as a self-proclaimed millennial expert.” She is charged with paying $50,000 to participate in the college entrance exam cheating scheme on behalf of her son. According to the charging documents, in a conversation with a cooperating witness, she implied that getting her son into USC would be a monumental task: “I know this is craziness, I know it is. And then I need you to get him into USC, and then I need you to cure cancer and [make peace] in the Middle East.”
https://deadspin.com/get-to-know-the-ri ... 1833244052

80.evil gator » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:56 pm

USC has always had this reputation

81.lil numby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Janavs also discussed with the cooperating witness a plan to execute the entrance exam scheme for her younger daughter, but worried that she would catch onto the scam because she was too smart. While on a wiretapped phone call with the cooperating witness Janavs said, “Yes, so I got that, the only thing is [my daughter] is not like [my older daughter]. I’m not [inaudible] works. She’s not stupid.”

83.gatorbreeze » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:51 pm

Hahaha...gotta love the onion.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else