Has Lori Loughlin ....

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Supes44444 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:15 pm

and Felicity Huffman been talked about yet? College admissions scam. Wow. People are dumb.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/f ... cam-report

User avatar 2.99inNC » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:15 pm

No, but I have a feeling many others will fall when they open this shit up bigger.

3.Supes44444 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:17 pm

I agree NC. Probably the tip of the iceberg. There's no way these two were the only celebrities.

User avatar 4.RIP » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:35 pm

Idiots. Throw these rich fucks in jail.

User avatar 5.Cus » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:39 pm

Would still hit Lori Loughlin.

6.evil gator » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:43 pm

is it really helping your kid out to break the law to get them into a school that's too tough for them?

7.9508 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:45 pm

is it really helping your kid out to break the law to get them into a school that's too tough for them?
Is it to tough? Guess you need to donate a little more.

8.evil gator » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Loughlin's kid sounds like she is making the most of it

Olivia, who runs a successful YouTube channel, was criticized in August 2018 for saying she was in college for “game days” and “partying.”
“I don’t know how much of school I’m gonna attend, but I’m gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all,” the beauty guru said in a video on her YouTube channel. “But I do want the experience of, like, game days, partying … I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know.”

9.9508 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Olivia, who runs a successful YouTube channel, was criticized in August 2018 for saying she was in college for “game days” and “partying.”
“I don’t know how much of school I’m gonna attend, but I’m gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all,” the beauty guru said in a video on her YouTube channel. “But I do want the experience of, like, game days, partying … I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know.”
Future Supreme Court Justice.

10.Juggs » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:53 pm

Agree. Hot in Full House, still hot in Fuller House

User avatar 11.MoralityULack » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm

It worked for Trump.
"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy...Donald Trump is not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist. He's not fit to be President of the United States... Donald Trump is a race-baiting xenophobic bigot.” - Lindsey Graham

12.evil gator » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:54 pm

maybe you can go to jail for something and hook up with her

13.lil numby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:58 pm

i've heard from a few ivy folks that unless you're doing physics or chemical engineering or shit like that most people that get through a decent public university can get through harvard or yale ok

14.lil numby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm

15.lil numby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 pm

maybe you can go to jail for something and hook up with her
well, he's a lawyer so i'm sure he'll have a chance to repres-

16.evil gator » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:08 pm

i've heard from a few ivy folks that unless you're doing physics or chemical engineering or shit like that most people that get through a decent public university can get through harvard or yale ok
we're talking about actors kids here though

17.lil numby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm

we're talking about actors kids here though
you're going to get the back of my fn hand the next time you disparage an Influencer

18.Supes44444 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm

That made no sense numby. No offense. Pretty rebish.

User avatar 19.DocZaius » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:12 pm

When I was in law school, I did watch a few videos of classes as they are taught at Harvard and they were no different than what we were being taught at UF.

20.lil numby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:16 pm

When I was in law school, I did watch a few videos of classes as they are taught at Harvard and they were no different than what we were being taught at UF.
yeah, the people we went to school with that earned their way in took the difficult tracks but Harvard needs to make sure they don't flunk out the legions of trust fund leeches and legacy numbskulls

User avatar 21.MoralityULack » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 pm

There are a couple dozen engineering schools better, UF engineering is tied with Yale (32 out of 206) . People don't kill to go there for technical skills. Access is intentionally money driven because the whole purpose is not education but for for privileged kids to network with other privileged kids.

Its not WHAT you know.....
"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy...Donald Trump is not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist. He's not fit to be President of the United States... Donald Trump is a race-baiting xenophobic bigot.” - Lindsey Graham

22.9508 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Just saw this.

23.GFY » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Most sensible post you’ve ever made.

24.shutout » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:57 pm

That made no sense numby. No offense. Pretty rebish.
Just because it's over your head doesn't mean it's not funny.

25.evil gator » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:59 pm

probably wins the award for most makeup brushes
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else