Ozzy Man

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:15 pm

So great. I was already watching and kinda laughed and then I noticed it was Ozzy....love this guy :lol:

2.Juggs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:36 pm

One of my favorites

3.9508 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:45 pm

User avatar 4.ufgators68 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:02 pm

I was hoping this was a :goodbye: thread. :sadwalk:

5.Juggs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Watching Bulls fuck people up is always great .

User avatar 6.GFY » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 pm

I was hoping this was a :goodbye: thread. :sadwalk:
I was too. :lol:

User avatar 7.99inNC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:43 pm

As far as bull fighters and people who run with bulls...yeah, they get what they have coming.

User avatar 8.panamag8or » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Fetus man made me laugh... dude thought he was safe. :lol:

9.evs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:36 pm

As far as bull fighters and people who run with bulls...yeah, they get what they have coming.
yeah I understand people had to do that before other transportation of livestock was available, but its really dumb in 2018

User avatar 10.99inNC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:25 pm

The dude trying to jump the wall...what he said had me laughing out loud.

11.Juggs » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 pm

yeah that was easily the best part of that one :lol:

User avatar 12.99inNC » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:07 pm

yeah I understand people had to do that before other transportation of livestock was available, but its really dumb in 2018
Oh I don't want to see cattle industry people just get randomly gored or trampled, but ones who run with bulls or fight them? Fuck those people.

13.Gatorbuc22 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:20 am

:lol: At all of them

14.Juggs » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:07 pm

User avatar 15.GFY » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:37 pm

This one made me laugh.

16.Supes44444 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:45 pm

I can't get over the guy running into the pole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

17.Juggs » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:25 pm

18.Juggs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:01 pm

19.Juggs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:02 pm

I lol'd a couple times on this one

User avatar 20.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:34 pm

He is one of those YouTubers who you can easily get lost in the laughter rabbit hole. It's dumb comedy, but the way he narrates it makes me laugh pretty consistently. Some of his phrases just kill me and I like the names he chooses for people. Very Aussie. :lol:

21.Juggs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:06 pm

He is one of those YouTubers who you can easily get lost in the laughter rabbit hole. It's dumb comedy, but the way he narrates it makes me laugh pretty consistently. Some of his phrases just kill me and I like the names he chooses for people. Very Aussie. :lol:
Yeah I don't think it could work if he was American. It has me wondering if all Aussies are like that or if he exaggerates it for comedic effect.

User avatar 22.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Yeah I don't think it could work if he was American. It has me wondering if all Aussies are like that or if he exaggerates it for comedic effect.
The latter. I've known some Aussies to be a little over the top, but many who are just normal. :lol:

23.Juggs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:17 pm

The latter. I've known some Aussies to be a little over the top, but many who are just normal. :lol:
Figured. I watched a "The Making of" for one of his GoT reviews. He writers all that shit out, revises it, and then reads it. Dude puts a lot of work into some of them.

User avatar 24.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Figured. I watched a "The Making of" for one of his GoT reviews. He writers all that shit out, revises it, and then reads it. Dude puts a lot of work into some of them.
Oh, for the better YouTube programming out there, there is a lot of time spent editing.

25.Juggs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:20 pm

I might buy his book just to support the dude :lol: That and I really do want to see his list of Aussie lingo and definitions
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else