He’s Krafty

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.rampart » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:40 am

apparently bob likes other rings than the ones Brady wins for you

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com ... atform=amp

2.9508 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:43 am

Always interesting when the ridiculously wealthy get nailed. It’s a completely different legal system for them.

User avatar 3.Irish Mike » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:00 am

Always interesting when the ridiculously wealthy get nailed. It’s a completely different legal system for them.
I don't disagree with the sentiment, but he was charged with misdemeanor solicitation beef. Even a typical schlub with no priors would walk with a fine.

4.9508 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:37 am

I don't disagree with the sentiment, but he was charged with misdemeanor solicitation beef. Even a typical schlub with no priors would walk with a fine.
Agreed. Let’s see if that happens though.

User avatar 5.Denver-Gator » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am

Thanks rebpart

6.rampart » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:17 am

:bananastab:

7.GFY » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 pm

:bananastab:
:bbj:

8.GFY » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Sounds like a fun place.
The Orchids of Asia Day Spa was an open secret around southeast Florida, well known for blending the opulent with the sordid. Online reviews on a site called Rubmaps.com cited paid sex services in vulgar terms including “rub and tug.” Another on yelp.com noted a “happy ending.”

9.evil gator » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:20 pm

I'm happy they are finally releasing the names of the men. If anything is going to decrimilize it, that will be it

User avatar 10.99inNC » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Okay, so Bobby likes to pay to get his dick wet from foreign strange...are we surprised by this?

User avatar 11.DocZaius » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:15 pm

I figure all those rich fellas can afford to have the hookers come to them at a hotel or something. Why go to some skeevy massage parlor?

12.evil gator » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:16 pm

I figure all those rich fellas can afford to have the hookers come to them at a hotel or something. Why go to some skeevy massage parlor?
yeah that is the odd thing

User avatar 13.DocZaius » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe that's part of the allure - people and their sexual fetishes are weird.

14.evil gator » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe that's part of the allure - people and their sexual fetishes are weird.
yeah lets get blown in the back of a nasty nail salon whoo hoo

15.evil gator » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:24 pm

it sounds like they are basically sex slaves, which makes these guys pretty rapey https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/th ... spartanntp

User avatar 16.Denver-Gator » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:53 pm

There's a Publix in the same plaza. Just seems convenient to me :beatsme:

17.9508 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:02 pm

it sounds like they are basically sex slaves, which makes these guys pretty rapey https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/th ... spartanntp
Yeah, just heard a 6 minute spot on NPR. Human trafficking, sex slavery etc. this is worse than a little rub and tug.

User avatar 18.DocZaius » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:46 pm

There's a Publix in the same plaza. Just seems convenient to me :beatsme:
Who doesn't love a chicken tender sub with their human trafficking?

19.rampart » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:00 am

I thought the sex slave thing was known when I posted the article. Prostitution should be legal, but this shit is bad.

20.GFY » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Get a rub, a tug, and a sub.

21.GFY » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 pm

No wonder Kraft did not want the video to be made public. Yikes!

https://dailysnark.com/spa-masseuse-see ... xdmxAL8aYk

User avatar 22.DocZaius » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:17 pm

No wonder Kraft did not want the video to be made public. Yikes!

https://dailysnark.com/spa-masseuse-see ... xdmxAL8aYk
If you're going to an Asian massage parlor for a handy, I'm guessing you don't care much what she looks like.

23.evil gator » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:28 pm

is that the madam or lady in question?

User avatar 24.angrigator » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:32 pm

is that the madam or lady in question?
Apparently she’s the tugger.

User avatar 25.evs' Boytoy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:38 pm

I think it all depends on how much you're willing to pay.

Per a friend, of course.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else