found this over the weekend

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.lil numby » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 pm

while scrounging around packed up boxes looking for crap to put up in my home office. my dad "tried out" for the bengals (as a 28-year old 10 years removed from playing any sort of football) prior to their inaugural season in the AFL. it was pretty much for PR but the team staff and admins were on hand just in case they found someone that would be worth a spot in training camp.
Attachments

20190211_110539.gif
20190211_110539.gif (176.03 KiB) Viewed 316 times

2.shutout » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:28 pm

Not Thursday.

User avatar 3.Panamag8or » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:43 pm

The beginning of the participation trophy.

4.lil numby » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:46 pm

The beginning of the participation trophy.
pretty sure that was started by pug hamilton

User avatar 5.99inNC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:47 pm

If they were going to do a media version of your dad's experience it would be like the off-off-off-off-off Broadway version of "Invincible".

6.lil numby » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:00 pm

If they were going to do a media version of your dad's experience it would be like the off-off-off-off-off Broadway version of "Invincible".
Paul Brown: son, i don't know what it is...moxie, grit, whatever you want to call it...but you've got it in spades. just ditch the pall malls and you've

[lil numby sr turns around and leaves]

User avatar 7.99inNC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Paul Brown: son, i don't know what it is...moxie, grit, whatever you want to call it...but you've got it in spades. just ditch the pall malls and you've

[lil numby sr turns around and leaves]
:lol: :lol:

Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else