Exciting News! (Not Thur)

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.Juggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Have her stop by Jabber's office for..."orientation".
I have a spare room :whistle:

User avatar 27.Cus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Have her stop by Jabber's office for..."orientation".
:nope:
And just how the hell else are we going to get rack pics??

User avatar 28.99inNC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Congrats to your step-daughter, HG! Good thing she has her mom's genes!

29.Juggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm

Don't feel like starting a new thread. Meeting the owner of the tiny engineering firm late this afternoon. It's more about him impressing me. Despite how great the lax schedule would be, I'm concerned about pay. But he seems like a genuinely good guy and want to give him a chance. But there's some major big time firms in town with open positions that I'm more than qualified for, but not as family friendly. Much more uptight and rigid work environment, but will likely pay me a lot more. Can't decide if I should apply for those now or wait until after today to see how it goes.

30.Tommy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Let it all play out, you’re gathering info, the more info you can gather, the better decision you can make. Making a decision, based soley on pay, no bueno.

31.Juggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Let it all play out, you’re gathering info, the more info you can gather, the better decision you can make. Making a decision, based soley on pay, no bueno.
Waiting is killing me. I'm not exactly known for my patience :lol:

Unfortunately the ex doesn't make the situation any easier. Basically most of my child support has gone to daycare. Yet if I take a paycut, but I can keep her out of daycare and with me after school, instead of giving me a break, she wants to pocket that money. Well fuck that.

User avatar 32.99inNC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:08 pm

good luck

33.Juggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:14 pm

good luck
:hatsoff:

Still going to be off for another couple weeks. About to go for a nice relaxing bike ride :eg2:

34.Tommy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 pm

You know how I’m going to suggest you spend your time :lol: at least a hour a day

User avatar 35.99inNC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:19 pm

good luck
:hatsoff:

Still going to be off for another couple weeks. About to go for a nice relaxing bike ride :eg2:
Enjoy it.

User avatar 36.Cus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Waiting is killing me. I'm not exactly known for my patience :lol:

Unfortunately the ex doesn't make the situation any easier. Basically most of my child support has gone to daycare. Yet if I take a paycut, but I can keep her out of daycare and with me after school, instead of giving me a break, she wants to pocket that money. Well fuck that.
You greedy bastard.

37.Juggs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Damn my cardio is out of shape after being drunk so much the last 2 1/2 months....those 6 miles got me winded :lol: :oops:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else