Snowing

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.MoralityULack » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:57 pm

Not much - but it was 77 two days ago.

2.Juggs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:08 pm

81 :suicide:

User avatar 3.RIP » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:10 pm

Yup. A 30 minute walk now leaves you drenched in sweat. Give me 50-60 degree weather all day every day.

4.Juggs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Yup. A 30 minute walk now leaves you drenched in sweat. Give me 50-60 degree weather all day every day.
I was just at the mall to get a couple things and decided to get a couple pair of shorts. No, no I won't. Because they aren't in stores yet.

Seriously, it's Florida. Shorts should be sold all year 'round.

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:02 pm

One of the reasons we are considering the mountains of NM for retirement. Never really hot in the summer. Cool evenings. Only need AC at certain times of the day for a couple months. It gets cold, but the dryness takes 10-15 degrees off the extreme temperatures. Even in the 20s a light jacket is good.

User avatar 6.RIP » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:28 pm

One of the reasons we are considering the mountains of NM for retirement. Never really hot in the summer. Cool evenings. Only need AC at certain times of the day for a couple months. It gets cold, but the dryness takes 10-15 degrees off the extreme temperatures. Even in the 20s a light jacket is good.
That sounds wonderful.

User avatar 7.GFY » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:29 pm

81 yesterday in SC. 80 out there now.
“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

8.evil gator » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 pm

my fb friends are all reporting that in Austin it is graupel, you fucking imbecile

User avatar 9.MoralityULack » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 pm

my fb friends are all reporting that in Austin it is graupel, you fucking imbecile
If they are your friends they probably actually live in Waco with Ted and the other Nazis. Where I live it sleeted early this morning. Dry. Snowed lightly for about 10- 15 minutes minutes. Thats what we call the little white flakes that drift too and fro as they fall and waft in your door with a breeze. Then turned to pellets. Then rain. Pellets.

What kind of self absorbed willfully ignorant jackass thinks they know more about the weather from 1500 miles away than a person watching the precipitation fall. Oh thats right - someone who worships Donald Trump genius smarter than all scientists generals and intelligence services put together.

10.evil gator » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 pm

hahaha that's so easy. yeah I have a bunch of friends in Austin, several of whom posted pics and called it the correct thing

User avatar 11.MoralityULack » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:39 pm

hahaha that's so easy. yeah I have a bunch of friends in Austin, several of whom posted pics and called it the correct thing
You stupid pile of worthless human excrement. Precipitation can vary in a hundred yards or a few minutes. And your friends probably took pictures of the pellets because they are larger and accumulated. You would think an adult from a cold place would know this but you obviously have HG level brain function.

12.9508 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:50 pm

You two will argue about anything

User avatar 13.Irish Mike » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:08 am

You two will argue about anything
And everything
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else