Breakfast

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 pm

skillet hash

homemade ranchero sauce, over homefries, hickory smoked sausage, sauteed onions, peppers and garlic with eggs over easy nestled inside topped with mexican cheese :fatjuggs:

User avatar 2.GFY » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Waffle House hiring?
“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

3.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:54 pm

Waffle House hiring?
They only hire black men on the griddle :sadwalk:

4.evil gator » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:55 pm

Waffle House hiring?
not true! my friend Caleb worked at the 13th street one in the early 2000s and gave me and GB/reality free food.

I think he went to rehab tho :-(

5.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Waffle House hiring?
not true! my friend Caleb worked at the 13th street one in the early 2000s and gave me and GB/reality free food.

I think he went to rehab tho :-(
damn :lol: I've seriously never seen a white person on the griddle. White women waitresses, yes, but never cooking.

6.shutout » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:03 pm

overrated meal.

User avatar 7.Irish Mike » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:37 pm

overrated meal.
He should thrown some Crawfish in there.

8.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:51 pm

overrated meal.
dumb. Any form of hashbrowns or home fries are included in the best breakfast.

9.evil gator » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:08 pm

overrated meal.
I will kill you for this.

Speaking of breakfast, my husband got a "beltway burger" the other night which had a really sweet bacon and fried egg on it. Surprisingly tasty

10.shutout » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:15 pm

overrated meal.
I will kill you for this.

Speaking of breakfast, my husband got a "beltway burger" the other night which had a really sweet bacon and fried egg on it. Surprisingly tasty
I want to try this for making raw egg burger toppings..

User avatar 11.MoralityULack » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:01 pm

skillet hash

homemade ranchero sauce, over homefries, hickory smoked sausage, sauteed onions, peppers and garlic with eggs over easy nestled inside topped with mexican cheese :fatjuggs:
Sounds delicious. Now that Im not working we eat breakfast (at nearly lunchtime) more often.

User avatar 12.Denver-Gator » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 pm

skillet hash

Is the cheese Gubment, or thrown over the wall?

13.9508 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:34 pm

skillet hash

Is the cheese Gubment, or thrown over the wall?
Maybe it’s fumunda the wall.

User avatar 14.GFY » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:22 pm

:lol:
“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else