Breakfast

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 pm

skillet hash

homemade ranchero sauce, over homefries, hickory smoked sausage, sauteed onions, peppers and garlic with eggs over easy nestled inside topped with mexican cheese :fatjuggs:

2.GFY » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Waffle House hiring?

3.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:54 pm

Waffle House hiring?
They only hire black men on the griddle :sadwalk:

4.evil gator » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:55 pm

Waffle House hiring?
not true! my friend Caleb worked at the 13th street one in the early 2000s and gave me and GB/reality free food.

I think he went to rehab tho :-(

5.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Waffle House hiring?
not true! my friend Caleb worked at the 13th street one in the early 2000s and gave me and GB/reality free food.

I think he went to rehab tho :-(
damn :lol: I've seriously never seen a white person on the griddle. White women waitresses, yes, but never cooking.

6.shutout » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:03 pm

overrated meal.

User avatar 7.Irish Mike » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:37 pm

overrated meal.
He should thrown some Crawfish in there.

8.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:51 pm

overrated meal.
dumb. Any form of hashbrowns or home fries are included in the best breakfast.

9.evil gator » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:08 pm

overrated meal.
I will kill you for this.

Speaking of breakfast, my husband got a "beltway burger" the other night which had a really sweet bacon and fried egg on it. Surprisingly tasty

10.shutout » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:15 pm

overrated meal.
I will kill you for this.

Speaking of breakfast, my husband got a "beltway burger" the other night which had a really sweet bacon and fried egg on it. Surprisingly tasty
I want to try this for making raw egg burger toppings..

User avatar 11.MoralityULack » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:01 pm

skillet hash

homemade ranchero sauce, over homefries, hickory smoked sausage, sauteed onions, peppers and garlic with eggs over easy nestled inside topped with mexican cheese :fatjuggs:
Sounds delicious. Now that Im not working we eat breakfast (at nearly lunchtime) more often.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 12.Denver-Gator » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 pm

skillet hash

Is the cheese Gubment, or thrown over the wall?

13.9508 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:34 pm

skillet hash

Is the cheese Gubment, or thrown over the wall?
Maybe it’s fumunda the wall.

14.GFY » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:22 pm

:lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else