New phone

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 26.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Iphone 7 something, still good battery, still all good, f dumping a bunch of $ on a tool when not necessary
Correct answer.

I had iphones. Tried Samsung. My Samsung had issues about when iphone 8s came out and I got a then cheaper iphone 7. Very happy. No plans to get anything other than the cheapest iphone that still works again.

User avatar 27.panabadheart » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 pm

Iphone 7 something, still good battery, still all good, f dumping a bunch of $ on a tool when not necessary
Correct answer.

I had iphones. Tried Samsung. My Samsung had issues about when iphone 8s came out and I got a then cheaper iphone 7. Very happy. No plans to get anything other than the cheapest iphone that still works again.
Rush Limbaugh loves his iphone. He gives a bunch away to his listeners each Christmas. You're in good company.

User avatar 28.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Correct answer.

Rush Limbaugh loves his iphone. He gives a bunch away to his listeners each Christmas. You're in good company.
Just another windbag that rapes children to me.

User avatar 29.RIP » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:36 am

God dammit. Best Buy has my phone for $450 off. With trade in it would be around $400 for the 64GB version of the 3XL

30.evil gator » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:00 pm

My new iphone's battery is spectacular; still I bought a battery case for when it decides to crap out.

31.Juggs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:01 pm

My S9's battery is awesome also. Games will sap it, obviously. But I could talk and text all day with little drainage
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else