New phone

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 26.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Iphone 7 something, still good battery, still all good, f dumping a bunch of $ on a tool when not necessary
Correct answer.

I had iphones. Tried Samsung. My Samsung had issues about when iphone 8s came out and I got a then cheaper iphone 7. Very happy. No plans to get anything other than the cheapest iphone that still works again.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 27.Panamag8or » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:03 pm

Iphone 7 something, still good battery, still all good, f dumping a bunch of $ on a tool when not necessary
Correct answer.

I had iphones. Tried Samsung. My Samsung had issues about when iphone 8s came out and I got a then cheaper iphone 7. Very happy. No plans to get anything other than the cheapest iphone that still works again.
Rush Limbaugh loves his iphone. He gives a bunch away to his listeners each Christmas. You're in good company.

User avatar 28.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Correct answer.

Rush Limbaugh loves his iphone. He gives a bunch away to his listeners each Christmas. You're in good company.
Just another windbag that rapes children to me.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 29.RIP » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:36 am

God dammit. Best Buy has my phone for $450 off. With trade in it would be around $400 for the 64GB version of the 3XL

30.evil gator » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:00 pm

My new iphone's battery is spectacular; still I bought a battery case for when it decides to crap out.

31.Juggs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:01 pm

My S9's battery is awesome also. Games will sap it, obviously. But I could talk and text all day with little drainage
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else