1.shutout » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:56 am

We got a new DB corch, dicks.

2.9508 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:17 am

Well go blow him already asshole.

User avatar 3.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:55 am

26 Billionaires Own The Same Wealth As The Poorest 3.8 Billion People

User avatar 4.GFY » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:06 am

get off your ass and become one of those billionaires.

“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

User avatar 5.GFY » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:35 pm

You’ve be warned. Only 12 years left.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio ... n-12-years

“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

6.Juggs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:08 pm

7.Juggs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:08 pm

awww damn the upper caption stayed with the video.

8.evil gator » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:51 pm

I hope everyone spent a lot of time getting outraged about some MAGA kid and tribal elder screaming at each other, then unoutraged, then outraged again!

god I hate protestors of any stripe and people who care what they say and do

9.Juggs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Yessssss.

Go to work FFS.

10.evil gator » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Yessssss.

Go to work FFS.
well and its not like there aren't more effective ways to change things in our system...I hated our old mayor here, I campaigned for a new one. standing around with a sign is so dumb

11.Juggs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 pm

Yessssss.

Go to work FFS.
well and its not like there aren't more effective ways to change things in our system...I hated our old mayor here, I campaigned for a new one. standing around with a sign is so dumb
I'm pretty certain it not only convinces no one, but it actually pisses people off enough for their inconvenience that it drives them in the opposite direction. If protesting didn't work for fucking Vietnam, pretty sure it's not working for any of the petty bullshit now :lol:

12.evil gator » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:42 pm

Yessssss.

Go to work FFS.
I'm pretty certain it not only convinces no one, but it actually pisses people off enough for their inconvenience that it drives them in the opposite direction. If protesting didn't work for fucking Vietnam, pretty sure it's not working for any of the petty bullshit now :lol:
I mean if you don't have the vote or whatever, that was the time to protest. not now. Traffic is always a nightmare here - at least do it on weekends

13.Tommy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:55 pm

I think there should be a cage match between old indian dude and teen maga dude, have Juggs supply both with tomahawks.

14.Juggs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:07 pm

I think there should be a cage match between old indian dude and teen maga dude, have Juggs supply both with tomahawks.
Only I get to bloody my hawks.

I do have one that's more of a broad viking axe I'd love to see used though :lol:

User avatar 15.GFY » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:51 am

16.shutout » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:05 am

You wouldn't understand that quote if Hannity spoon fed it to you while Rush massaged your testicles.

User avatar 17.MoralityULack » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:09 am

Any true follower of Jesus would agree.
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

18.9508 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:12 am

Sort of the Alpha and Omega of responses to that one.

User avatar 19.GFY » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:05 pm

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."
Great quote. Jesus is saying that if money is your God then you wont get to heaven. Simple.

Having wealth doesn’t mean you are going to hell. Besides, look at your own wealth, you are wealthier than someone else, right? Is that wealth your God?

But VD and anyone supporting abortion is going to hell. So the point is moot.

20.rampart » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Great quote. Jesus is saying that if money is your God then you wont get to heaven. Simple.

Having wealth doesn’t mean you are going to hell. Besides, look at your own wealth, you are wealthier than someone else, right? Is that wealth your God?

Judge not

21.Tommy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Uh, mr doctorate in religion is badly missing the point of the basic tenants of Christs commands, and he and VD have more in common than either realizes.

22.Juggs » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Uh, mr doctorate in religion is badly missing the point of the basic tenants of Christs commands, and he and VD have more in common than either realizes.
Yep :lol:

On another note...

User avatar 23.GFY » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Judge not
I know you are a supporter too.

24.Juggs » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Another peaceful and tolerant liberal

User avatar 25.GFY » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:05 pm

What did I miss? Please share

Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else