Ron Zook (not dead)

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.DocZaius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:13 am

Fired from the Packers:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ake-staff/

Back to the Ocala Hayseed Savings and Loan, I guess.

User avatar 2.MoralityULack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 am

How can he not have enough money to retire.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

3.52:20 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:36 am

He’s not that old, still loves what he’s doing. He’ll probably get picked up.

User avatar 4.RIP » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:42 am

I want him to show up to games and fight opposing fans.

5.gatorbreeze » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:58 am

Cage matches.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

6.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:00 am

I want him to fuck off and die

7.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 am

I don't hate Zook. For following Spurrier stocking the cupboard for Urban. I can't hate him anymore. Especially after Mac

User avatar 8.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:30 am

I don't hate Zook. For following Spurrier stocking the cupboard for Urban. I can't hate him anymore. Especially after Mac
I hated him at the time. I wanted his ass drawn and quartered after the faggy ass punts VS LSU.

Time has let me rethink my position.

9.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:32 am

Yep. Perspective.

Zook >>>>>> Mac

User avatar 10.DocZaius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:34 am

No matter how bad things get, they can always be worse. Remember fireronzook.com?

User avatar 11.MoralityULack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:50 am

I weep for all the drowned brain cells. Just a reminder of how bad Zook was.

McElwain 22-12 64% 2 divison titles.
Zook 23-14 62%
Muschamp 28-21 57%
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

12.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 am

Mac won with Mus' recruits and the absolute worst SEC East since divisions were created. And he recruited absolutely no talent. You're a God damn fool if you think Mac was better than zook because of 2% statistic.

User avatar 13.MoralityULack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:10 am

Mac won with Mus' recruits and the absolute worst SEC East since divisions were created. And he recruited absolutely no talent. You're a God damn fool if you think Mac was better than zook because of 2% statistic.
Zook won with the team that was a terrorist attack from a national championship. McElwain won with the recruits from the worst Florida coach in 40 years. McElwain was terrible. Two were worse.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

14.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:12 am

You pussies just don’t know how to hate. I have plenty to go around.

15.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:16 am

Zook won with the team that was a terrorist attack from a national championship. McElwain won with the recruits from the worst Florida coach in 40 years. McElwain was terrible. Two were worse.
There are a lot of facets to coaching. Mac failed at ALL of the. Zero recruits. Neglected and ignored players. There is not even a question that Mac was the worst of those 3.

16.rampart » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:17 am

Ron Zook christened Bobby Bowden field by beating bitch ass noles and was shoulder carried around his field. That was fng magnificent. He kept the seat warm, recruited national champion classes. It was long ago, All is forgiven.

17.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:17 am

Seriously? Look who you're talking to here.

18.rampart » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:17 am

There are a lot of facets to coaching. Mac failed at ALL of the. Zero recruits. Neglected and ignored players. There is not even a question that Mac was the worst of those 3.
Damn straight. Fuck that guy

User avatar 19.MoralityULack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:21 am

Your argument is like "our team gained 700 yards and theirs only gained 300". Yep. But its the W or L that matters.

The others lost more games.

20.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:48 am

Seriously? Look who you're talking to here.
Well then nut up! Ranking those turds is like... well.. ranking turds.

They were all shit.

21.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 am

Your argument is like "our team gained 700 yards and theirs only gained 300". Yep. But its the W or L that matters.

No.

Zook left the talent for Meyer to walk right into a NC.

Mullen walked into a team with little talent.

User avatar 22.MoralityULack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:24 am

No.

Zook left the talent for Meyer to walk right into a NC.

Mullen walked into a team with little talent.
Meyer, the guy with 3 NCs could only win 9 games with what he was left. Mullen won 10.

User avatar 23.Panamag8or » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 am

Fucking offseason.

User avatar 24.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:07 am

:lol:

User avatar 25.Cus » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:20 pm

Fired from the Packers:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ake-staff/

Back to the Ocala Hayseed Savings and Loan, I guess.
Orrrr...on the support staff at UF in some sort of recruiting capacity.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else