Sad day for gville drunks and titty-gazers

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.panamag8or » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:12 pm

2.Juggs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Heard that on the radio this morning. Never went to Traders though. Not even sure it was still open by the time I was legal/knew about it.

User avatar 3.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Went once while in college when we lived at the Landings.
We were drunk as fuck.
Always heard stories about the "talent" there.

Just imagine a shitty strip club during the 10 am to 2 pm time slot on a Tuesday. But imagine that's the norm there.

You like stretch marks? You like scars? You like c-section scars? You like interesting dental formations? You like your ladies over/underweight?

Then Traders was your spot.

We should all pour out a warm can of Old English and effortlessly move on with our lives.

4.evil gator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm

went for a guy's bachelor party - still the only strip club I've ever been in. I expected more actual stripping like burlesque because I'm stupid and no they were just naked moving around artlessly.

User avatar 5.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm

went for a guy's bachelor party - still the only strip club I've ever been in. I expected more actual stripping like burlesque because I'm stupid and no they were just naked moving around artlessly.
Oh, it's 100% a place for the bluest of blue collars to ogle and blow money.

User avatar 6.MoralityULack » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Never went there except to pick up or drop off a girl I new that danced there.

The first girl I met when I moved to Gainesville was the 17 year old daughter of the number two in the police department. She was wild wild wild. I went home for Christmas and when I came back she had turned 18 and moved everything from her room at her parents into my apartment without consulting me. She got a job at Dubs and found going braless doubled her tips. I guess she expanded on that concept. I ran into her a few years later and she was dancing at Traders.

7.PG. » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:54 pm

I went once. Expected a bunch of hot coeds looking for tuition money.

Wrong.

The wet tshirt contests at some country bar whose name I can't remember on University were much more titillating.

8.Juggs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:10 pm

I went once. Expected a bunch of hot coeds looking for tuition money.

Wrong.

The wet tshirt contests at some country bar whose name I can't remember on University were much more titillating.
8 seconds.

Maybe near 10-15 years ago, a super hot and busty intern here, supposedly a devout, born again Christian after she had a kid, was caught on video by a coworker in that wet tshirt contest. She quit shortly after :lol:

9.lil numby » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:29 pm

buncha snobs in here that can't appreciate the splendor of watching naked meth heads bewilderingly roam about an abandoned log cabin

User avatar 10.evs' Boytoy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Saw my first glow in the dark clit piercing in Trader's. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

User avatar 11.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:47 pm

buncha snobs in here that can't appreciate the splendor of watching naked meth heads bewilderingly roam about an abandoned log cabin
I had a hard time standing the night I went, so I appreciated the late night IHOP trip more than the scarred labia I saw.

12.9508 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:50 pm

I had a hard time standing the night I went, so I appreciated the late night IHOP trip more than the scarred labia I saw.
This reads like the plot to an Aronofsky film.

13.evil gator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:54 pm

ahaha good work gang

User avatar 14.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:56 pm

This reads like the plot to an Aronofsky film.
That reminds me of the time I was in NYC and I saw him. He looked like he was high or drunk and he could barely stand himself. No scarred labia around, but I'm sure there some in the area.

15.evil gator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:03 pm

god I hate him and his dumb stache

User avatar 16.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 pm

god I hate him and his dumb stache
Yeah, I should tell him to shave it next time I see him.

User avatar 17.panamag8or » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:40 am

In other news, Hooters is coming back to gville.

18.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:44 am

Morons. It's closed twice in 2 locations.

That said, me and wham had some good nights eating oysters after beers at hogans.

User avatar 19.panamag8or » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:27 am

Morons. It's closed twice in 2 locations.

That said, me and wham had some good nights eating oysters after beers at hogans.
The new location is in the old square 1 burger building... literally next door to their old location.

20.evil gator » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 pm

I remember going to one with a girlfriend in Clearwater when I didn't even register what it was and some rugby players kept pulling out their dicks

User avatar 21.99inNC » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:19 pm

I remember going to one with a girlfriend in Clearwater when I didn't even register what it was and some rugby players kept pulling out their dicks
Well, what was probably nice for you.

I remember the first time at Cafe Risque. I was 18. This girl was "flirting" hard guy with me. I got so excited and thought, "She really digs me. This is awesome." I ran out of money. I went to the ATM to get more and she was "flirting" with a new guy.

It didn't take long for me to figure out, "Oh, she doesn't give a shit about me. Just the money."

22.evil gator » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:16 pm

Well, what was probably nice for you.

I remember the first time at Cafe Risque. I was 18. This girl was "flirting" hard guy with me. I got so excited and thought, "She really digs me. This is awesome." I ran out of money. I went to the ATM to get more and she was "flirting" with a new guy.

It didn't take long for me to figure out, "Oh, she doesn't give a shit about me. Just the money."
*that south park raisins meme*

when we were at traders I was talking to a friend and my husband was standing with another guy and the girls kept coming up to him for a lap dance and I was like what was up with that and he said "guess I got titty bar charm" and we laughed and laughed
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else