typical egs

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:38 pm

so I recorded this podcast at work and our coms guy sent me the edit to review. I wanted it on my phone so I could listen to it at home, as I was downloading it, I went to the bathroom, and when I came back it had autostarted and my phone volume was up to max so to my coworkers I was screaming in my office yet not in my office.

2.Juggs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 pm

:lol:

User avatar 3.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 pm

I thought this was going to be along the lines of you recorded yourself doing your business.

4.GFY » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:15 pm

EG's?
Abortion has never about "choice" It's about escaping the consequences of your choices by taking all choices away from another human being.

5.evil gator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:26 pm

I thought this was going to be along the lines of you recorded yourself doing your business.
haha not sure if I mentioned this story of Dale's but when he was at his kid's school doing one of those talks about his job he forgot he was miked up and went outside for a smoke and it was too windy to light his cigarette so his cursing was being blared back to the grade schoolers.

User avatar 6.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:32 pm

haha not sure if I mentioned this story of Dale's but when he was at his kid's school doing one of those talks about his job he forgot he was miked up and went outside for a smoke and it was too windy to light his cigarette so his cursing was being blared back to the grade schoolers.
His life should be titled "The Naked Gun Lobbyist".

7.evil gator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 pm

he really is the most interesting man, he saw Jimi Hendrix perform!

User avatar 8.99inNC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:15 pm

So did my dad, which by relation means that I have as well.

User avatar 9.angrigator » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:49 am

I saw Jimi once.

10.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:17 am

11.Juggs » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:27 am

It was vd's coke that Jimi got busted with.

User avatar 12.Cus » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm

so I recorded this podcast at work and our coms guy sent me the edit to review. I wanted it on my phone so I could listen to it at home, as I was downloading it, I went to the bathroom, and when I came back it had autostarted and my phone volume was up to max so to my coworkers I was screaming in my office yet not in my office.
Somewhat similar, was going to play some music through the bluetooth speaker on my desk but the song was taking a while buffering so I tried to get a quick pee in. Mid-piss Skynyrd's "That Smell" commenced loud enough to be heard all the way to the bathroom.

13.9508 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Seems appropriate

User avatar 14.Cus » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Seems appropriate
I see what you did here.

User avatar 15.Irish Mike » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:33 pm

Seems appropriate
I see what you did here.
So did your office
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else