Supes wife...

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 51.RIP » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:33 pm

That poor nurse :lol:

User avatar 52.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Any News?
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

User avatar 53.Cus » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Any News?
Last I heard (several days ago) she was conscious but still on a ventilator.

Edit: Per the "Howdy" thread she's still in critical condition.

54.9508 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:43 pm

Any News?
Last I heard (several days ago) she was conscious but still on a ventilator.

Edit: Per the "Howdy" thread she's still in critical condition.
Hopefully she is moving into the boring long recovery portion.

55.Supes44444 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Update:

Still in critical care unit. They still have her drugged up to the point she really doesn't know what's going on. Still on the ventilator. They are supposed to do a tracheotomy today or tomorrow to try and get her breathing on her own. I've had 3 broken ribs at a time and it sucked. I can't even imagine trying to breathe with 14 of them. Nothing really negative but it's really a touch and go thing with her.

56.evil gator » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Thanks for the update, thinking of you guys!

57.shutout » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Update:

Still in critical care unit. They still have her drugged up to the point she really doesn't know what's going on. Still on the ventilator. They are supposed to do a tracheotomy today or tomorrow to try and get her breathing on her own. I've had 3 broken ribs at a time and it sucked. I can't even imagine trying to breathe with 14 of them. Nothing really negative but it's really a touch and go thing with her.
Stay strong, man. She's lucky to have you.

User avatar 58.RIP » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Agreed.

User avatar 59.99inNC » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:26 pm

Hang in there, brother. And if you just need stupid jokes and shit to give you a smile, even if only for a moment...well, this isn't the place, but I'm sure we can point you in the right direction.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else