Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.HG 2.0 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Van Halens choice of music, performance, and entertainment value were better in the first few years. Is that the singers fault or just bad taste on Eddies part?

I think Hagar is the better person...

Cross-threading a bit

I saw Michael Anthony at a strip bar in Cocoa one afternoon....
Hopefully you mean Cocoa Beach. I have been to the one strip club that was in Cocoa and it makes Traders look good.
Pretty sure it was at Teasers ...

27.newmexigator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:18 pm

I’m 38, hagar was lead singer when I got into VH. I know it’s not the popular view but to me he was and is way better than DLR. I’d rather listen to FUCK and Balance over 1984 (though that’s my third favorite VH record). Everything after Sammy sucked a big bag of dicks
you are an idiot and this is an idiotic take.

28.rampart » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 pm

I’m 38, hagar was lead singer when I got into VH. I know it’s not the popular view but to me he was and is way better than DLR. I’d rather listen to FUCK and Balance over 1984 (though that’s my third favorite VH record). Everything after Sammy sucked a big bag of dicks
you are an idiot and this is an idiotic take.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2710

29.9508 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:48 pm

30.Tommy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Hooters Hooters

31.newmexigator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:49 pm

:lol:

32.JookJoint » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Did any of you see the Stones in Gainesville in 1994? I remember the year specifically because it was right after the tie vs FSU, the next day I think. Mick said something like "I hear you like football here" which got a really mixed response. :lol:

I still have a bootleg shirt I bought from Hogan's from that concert, "Stoned in the Swamp"
I was there...
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else