Offseason shlinks, other shit

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 26.99inNC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:44 pm

awesome, coaches realize we beat LSU
it's almost like they know more about football than sports writers.
oh come on, we can't argue this and then be ok with finishing ahead of UGa who whipped uf
Yeah, I'd have been okay with us being in front of LSU and UGA being in front of us. Although, I think we're better than Kentucky now than when they beat us.

27.newmexigator » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:45 pm

it's almost like they know more about football than sports writers.
oh come on, we can't argue this and then be ok with finishing ahead of UGa who whipped uf
Yeah, I'd have been okay with us being in front of LSU and UGA being in front of us. Although, I think we're better than Kentucky now than when they beat us.
after beating FSU, I have to admit, i dgaf where we were ranked.

User avatar 28.99inNC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:45 pm

also, I continue to submit, the best thing about this site (the only gator site I visit btw) is InNC's football schlinks.

Thank you, InNC.

29.shutout » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 pm

also, I continue to submit, the best thing about this site (the only gator site I visit btw) is InNC's football schlinks.

Thank you, InNC.
get a room.

User avatar 30.99inNC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:46 pm

The higher the ranking can't hurt us with recruits and perception. Let's continue this upward trend.

User avatar 31.99inNC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Thank you, InNC.
get a room.
Just keep this one up and running, thanks.

32.newmexigator » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:03 pm

Thank you, InNC.
get a room.

:BANANANEUTRONBOMB:

User avatar 33.MoralityULack » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Well, that was an ass-beating. Clemson has a chance to be good for a while, too. That's an SEC team in the ACC.
We already saw that the final AP has us at 7, tied with UGA and behind LSU. Okay.
Still some recruits out there we're in on and some big-time grad transfers we have a chance at.

Last year, we finished 4-7 and unranked. Dan Mullen came in. Started changing the culture. Developing our QB. Bringing in and retaining talent he needs for his vision. Beat Tennessee, LSU, FSU and Michigan. Won 10 games and put Florida back in top 10. Now closing in on a top 10 class. Facilities upgrades are progressing. Wow, what a difference a year makes and a person in charge who doesn't suck fat donkey dick.
Fuckin Foley

34.shutout » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Thank you, InNC.
get a room.
In the middle of my nice second morning buzz around 10:30 after waking up drunk Saturday, I was shocked to load up the board and find an error message. I quickly grabbed the gallon of milk I bought with one cream-filled chocolate doughnut at the quick-trip around sunrise and commenced a brisk morning sober-up constitutional around the apartment complex, nodding and waving my milk gallon at the trash pickers stealing beer cans from the recycle. Upon returning home, I found my roommate playing video games in the living room and verified with him that, as far he could tell, I wasn't slurring any more than usual, so I sat down at my computer and discovered 5 facebook messagegrams from concerned tiggybittians. They ranged from the usual laconic Juggsian "haha your playground is fucked" to an unrepeatable screed from one ufgators68 mostly centered around how he hates his wife and doesn't want to be forced to watch shitty NFL playoff games. I immediately dialed the tech support and waited FOURTEEN MINUTES to be told that I needed to click the "continue" button on the page of things I do not want to renew to get to the page of things I do want to renew. I offer this level of service, and this is the thanks I get?!

:sadwalk:

User avatar 35.ufgators68 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:31 pm

tl;dr

User avatar 36.Cus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 am

Trevor Lawrence looks like a chick. It's unsettling.

37.52:20 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:39 am

Did it move?

User avatar 38.GFY » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:14 pm

😂🤣

User avatar 39.99inNC » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:31 pm

get a room.
In the middle of my nice second morning buzz around 10:30 after waking up drunk Saturday, I was shocked to load up the board and find an error message. I quickly grabbed the gallon of milk I bought with one cream-filled chocolate doughnut at the quick-trip around sunrise and commenced a brisk morning sober-up constitutional around the apartment complex, nodding and waving my milk gallon at the trash pickers stealing beer cans from the recycle. Upon returning home, I found my roommate playing video games in the living room and verified with him that, as far he could tell, I wasn't slurring any more than usual, so I sat down at my computer and discovered 5 facebook messagegrams from concerned tiggybittians. They ranged from the usual laconic Juggsian "haha your playground is fucked" to an unrepeatable screed from one ufgators68 mostly centered around how he hates his wife and doesn't want to be forced to watch shitty NFL playoff games. I immediately dialed the tech support and waited FOURTEEN MINUTES to be told that I needed to click the "continue" button on the page of things I do not want to renew to get to the page of things I do want to renew. I offer this level of service, and this is the thanks I get?!

Thanks?

User avatar 40.Cus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Thanks?
I can't decide if "tiggybittians" is insulting or not.

User avatar 41.99inNC » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Thanks?
I think "tigol'bittians" would've been more appropriate for this group.

User avatar 42.Cus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:41 pm

Thanks?
A cattle prod's more appropriate for this group.

43.9508 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:54 pm

I have a spare /Denver’s mom

User avatar 44.Cus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:56 pm

"No she doesn't" /Jook's mom

45.gatorbreeze » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Moms' square off in a WWE RAW event!

User avatar 46.99inNC » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:22 pm

Moms' square off in a WWE RAW event!
G.L.O.W.

Gloryhole Loosies of Whoring?

User avatar 47.99inNC » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:26 pm

Dools had us at #7 and he has us at #10 for next year.
http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/01/dool ... 5-ranking/

User avatar 48.99inNC » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:30 pm

We're playing Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl next year.
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-f ... ojections/

User avatar 49.99inNC » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:31 pm

50.evil gator » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Dools had us at #7 and he has us at #10 for next year.
http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/01/dool ... 5-ranking/
I hate how hard he goes out of his way to not be a homer.

you're not gonna win a Pulitzer dickweed, you write for a college town newspaper covering that college
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else