3.9508 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:31 am

Chow
Spurrier
Stoops

User avatar 4.Cus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:34 am

Chow
Spurrier
Stoops
What is Doooovallll's favorite dog breed?
Who once told Danny Wuerffel that kids sold his autographs to buy drugs?
What did they call porches in the old days?

User avatar 5.MoralityULack » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:14 am

Who is Mike White?

User avatar 6.RIP » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 am

Has his receuiting class signed yet? I want them 5*s

7.Tommy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:32 pm

F it, shut down bball, put the $ into football, or hire BD back.

User avatar 8.Cus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:42 pm

Who is Mike White?
The erstwhile brother of the erstwhile AD at UCF aka our erstwhile basketball coach.

User avatar 9.MoralityULack » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:21 pm

F it, shut down bball, put the $ into football
Correct answer

User avatar 10.99inNC » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Defensively, they are a talented group. But that shit finish against a bad SC team...no excuses. And the offense just continues to look like shit. I think he gets this year and that next talented group of 5-stars in to see how it goes. That incoming recruiting class is just filthy with Lewis, Mann and Payne. It's a consensus top 10 class and #2 in SEC behind Kentucky.

11.PG. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:06 pm

First three years...

Billy D

Overall ------ SEC
13–17 ------ 5–11
14–15 ------ 6–10
22–9 ------ 10–6

Mike White

Overall ------ SEC
21–15 ------ 9–9
27–9 ------ 14–4
21–13 ------ 11–7

Guess we should have fired Billy....right guys? :roll:

12.evil gator » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:21 pm

First three years...

Billy D

Overall ------ SEC
13–17 ------ 5–11
14–15 ------ 6–10
22–9 ------ 10–6

Mike White

Overall ------ SEC
21–15 ------ 9–9
27–9 ------ 14–4
21–13 ------ 11–7

Guess we should have fired Billy....right guys? :roll:
mex was for that as well.

I agree with NC, I would like to see how those guys look. I hope SC was a wake up call because it was sooooo fucking painful to watch.

13.Fishon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:27 pm

Mike White should be building off of what Donovan created here. Comparing White's record to Billy's is silly. White is recruiting to a 2 time NCAA champ with a handful or more of Elite 8 appearances. Donovan was taking over a program that had one Final 4 run and that was basically it. It may not be right, but White will have a much shorter leash.

and I'm also willing to acknowledge that Donovan left a pretty shitty overall roster when he bolted

14.evil gator » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Mike White should be building off of what Donovan created here. Comparing White's record to Billy's is silly. White is recruiting to a 2 time NCAA champ with a handful or more of Elite 8 appearances. Donovan was taking over a program that had one Final 4 run and that was basically it. It may not be right, but White will have a much shorter leash.
well obvi. still, want to see what his recruits can do.

15.Fishon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:30 pm

it would be nice to see some actual movement on offense. too many times there's 2-3 guys just standing around the 3 point line.

User avatar 16.99inNC » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Yeah, it sucked. But this dude is bringing in three highly coveted top 40 prospects next season. I want to see what that looks like combined with the young dudes we have now.

User avatar 17.99inNC » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Allowing that lob pass was disgusting.

18.PG. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:38 pm

The guy pushed off....but yeah...Hayes should have been between him and the basket.

19.evil gator » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:41 pm

it would be nice to see some actual movement on offense. too many times there's 2-3 guys just standing around the 3 point line.
yeah so true. we all know you're not allowed to stand under the basket for extended periods of time, but running in that area at least creates some openings.

20.Fishon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:43 pm

The guy pushed off....but yeah...Hayes should have been between him and the basket.
I don't know how that mf'er gets so many calls to go his way. He fouls all the time, never gets called. Someone runs by him and they get called for contact.

User avatar 21.99inNC » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 pm

I don't know how that mf'er gets so many calls to go his way. He fouls all the time, never gets called. Someone runs by him and they get called for contact.
Yeah, lots of Twitter talk about him just being a foul magnet.

22.shutout » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Y'all cray. We beat FSU, basketball can go ofer.

23.52:20 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:07 pm

As the most fare weather fan around, I haven’t watched more than a few minutes in the last couple years, but reading the threads from last year and this year it would seem to me we’ve got a shit bird coach. Last year was “this team isn’t playing together” all year and a lot of excuses for White. Not playing together is 100% on the coach. This year is “they were a good team” talking about who beat us. Then the USC game talking about how horrible the game is played and let’s wait till the 5 stars get here. I was the same way with Muschamp and MAC for too long, I believe, and no doubt I could be wrong, that White isn’t long for Gainesville.

24.PG. » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:24 pm

You are wrong. Final four within three years.

Of course to spoiled gator fans if it isn't every year, let's start over.

25.evil gator » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 pm

You are wrong. Final four within three years.

Of course to spoiled gator fans if it isn't every year, let's start over.
:bananaburn:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else